+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default What is your favorite thing about yourself?

So I have always hated my boobs, they're pretty normal and everyone else loves them but I never did.
    I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and they are huge for me a large DD and in my opinion a bit droopy, that was until last night.
    I was up with my RLS all night and I had been thinking about breast implants, something I've always thought I would get one day, so I googled before and after photos of women who have had them done.

And after seeing the breasts of normal every day women I now really appreciate mine. No offense to anyone else who hates theirs!!!

So now my favorite part is my boobies!

What's yours and why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My boobs have always been nice and perky, not too big, not too small. I fear this will change after this pregnancy but up until this point they have been a favourite feature.
    I really like my eye colour also, it is hard to define as it seems to change but they are a green/blue/grey colour and i think they are pretty.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I love my whole body

P.S I not a small size, my body isn't perfect in the eyes of society, I have curves and bumps, love me just the way I am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Sadly I actually hate almost everything about my body and looks. I am really critical of myself clearly.. I'm going to say I like my feet and ankles because they are petite.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

My legs, my boobs, my bum, my tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My favorite thing about myself is my personality....

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (01-09-2012),LoveLivesHere  (01-09-2012),MothersMilk  (01-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

That's a turn around Neekie! From wanting implants to loving what you have

My favourite thing would probably be my hair... Actually I take that back. My hair is really stubborn and doesn't hold curls or straighten easily. Um... My skin maybe because it never burns and will tan instead. But it has moles/freckles in places.
    This isn't as easy as it sounds!

I get a lot of comments on my eyes, smile and legs but I disagree with them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could say boobs I love my arms and shoulders as they are muscular and do not jiggle

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: What is your favorite thing about yourself?

Legs. My boobs aren't too bad, I'm quite happy with them. Ask me again after baby #2

I'm pretty happy with my overall shape. Dresses tend to sit well on me as nothing is terribly out of proportion. I have quite wide shoulders though in relation to my hips, so i can't do strapless/halter or spaghetti straps unless the skirt is quite wide to balance it out. Apart from that I can wear nearly all styles which makes me happy.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the colour of my eyes haven't seen many people with the same colour as them and everyone comments on them