If you made plans to have someone over for dinner who you have been friends with for a very long time cancel on them?
Things to consider
- i am tired from work( done quite a few doubles and working tomorrow morning too)
- her partner has just flown down from his job( not sure how often he FIFO but I know its been about a month since they last saw eachother and he got back yesterday)
- she is childless and doesn't quite understand that the house won't be 100% clean. She has young nieces so she does kinda understand but not fully
- DS is looking forward to seeing her too
- we have been friends for 20yrs and we used to go months and months without communicating.
I really want to see her but right now its not even 6pm and I just wanna go to bed but DS doesnt as still cooking dinner and its Friday so he always stays up and watches a movie I have recorded for him.
I am also happy to reorganised for next weekend but don't want to appear that I don't want to catch up with her either as next weekend also gives me more notice as we only discussed it on Wednesday I think, could of been Tuesday, not sure as losing track of the days.
What would you do?
This is for dinner tomorrow night too.
Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub