+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default One of them days

Today I'm just over being a mum, my 4yo & 2yo have pushed my buttons and being so naughty! I'm sitting on my bed crying my eyes out! I wish hubby would come home already! Today sucks! : (

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: One of them days

Big hugs. I am having the exact same day! Mine r the same age as yours. I just roared at DS and grabbed him to try and put him in his room for a much needed sleep. But I was so angry, I was too rough...not abusive just rough. My sister was here who came and took over while I went and cried my head off in the bedroom. Both kids where crying cause I yelled so loud. I feel like the worst mum in the world. I have no idea how I'm going to cope with 3...which why I only ever wanted two. Sorry to hijack...but just so u know. Your not the only one. We all have bad mum days. Big hugs.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default One of them days

I often have those kind of days. Last time I put shoes on the kids and went to the park, totally random but it really helped a lot! Definitely better than crying and threatening to run away from mean kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    If its any consolation I just emailed DH and told him it was time to come home from work now (DH has a job with a government organisation and most people in his office are gone by 4pm on a Friday anyway). One of my kids is with Nanna and the other one is actually being pretty good (for once), but I'm ready for a break now. DH is off to the football tomorrow and will be gone from 11am until who knows what time, so I think its only fair that he comes home and helps with dinner, bath and bed. I might crack open a bottle of wine and get take away Indian for dinner (because I also cant be bothered cooking).

I hope tomorrow is much much better for you.

ETA: 45 mins later and DH is not home. Bath is done, dinner being eaten. Can't wait for that wine now.
    Last edited by GirlsRock; 31-08-2012 at 17:30.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default One of them days

Hubby got home at 3.30 I was still pretty upset, dinner been & gone, baths done & now they are both sleeping! Thank god! I hate days like these, looking forward to the break tomorrow my brother is having my girls as we have a wedding to go too! I so need it! It's nice to know I'm not alone feeling like this! : )

Thanks
    Reviews

Default One of them days

Same here I hate Fridays I have a 4yr old and a baby! DH has don't jack **** all Tonyt xcept have a sleep and have a nice relaxing bath! Soooo mad I've bathed the kids fed them each dinner .. Cooked dinner ... Put them both to bed and the whole time DH has sat on his **** playing computer
    Come to think of it I'm not cranky with the bubsys I'm cranky with my lazy self centred inconsiderate DH

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah 'those days' suck, ds is having one.
    Been up since 6.30 , done nothing but whinge and tantrum all day & he is still going.

The birds outside, the bunnies haven't been fed & dp informs me that he is going gaming with his mates every thursday & every other friday from now on

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Joalisha, I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. It'll be nice to dress up and be a grown up.

AllyCat, hugs to you. Sounds like hubby is being a jerk today. Hope he is much much better tomorrow.

CK2B, hope your kids are in bed and you are getting some down time.

AFM: I just finished my lovely Indian take-away.
    Last edited by GirlsRock; 31-08-2012 at 19:57.

Thanks
    Reviews

Kirby star - perhaps tell DH you'll be off with your friends every Saturday and other Sunday. See how much he likes it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post

Kirby star - perhaps tell DH you'll be off with your friends every Saturday and other Sunday. See how much he likes it.
    I don't have any friends, he knows that one.

I agreed he could go every other friday but he was ment to drop the constant computer gaming and sundays were the no games / family day, if he had his way he would go every night, he chucked a major hissy when i told him i would prefer he was not gone 3 nights a week.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub