+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default pain from bub's kicks?

i cant seem to find an answer off google so i'll describe what im feeling here, maybe someone can tell me what's going on?

Im only 23 weeks yet i feel like bub's has manovoured himself into my pelvis??
    Driving home from the shops this morning i felt a huge jab, almost like a stabbing pain in my lower back and alot of pressure down in my lower abdo/vagina ara. The stabbing pains in my lower back happned twice and it was enough to really give me a fright. i felt bub's giving a few punches to what felt like my vagina? so low! i then got a braxton hicks.

im feeling so tired and spaced out today. physically and mentally drained. Been so busy this week, im exhausted and so sick and tired of having to go out. Its getting hard to lift DD, especially when she doesnt want to be put in her car seat and arches her back and kicks me. I think she's feeling tired too and we are both craving some pj days at home.

Can anyone help me out with this pain i felt? im a bit paranoid about pre-labour...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

It sounds a bit like bubs might be on a nerve and it's pinching maybe?

If you are really worried give your maternity ward a call

In the meantime get some rest and look after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    It sounds a bit like bubs might be on a nerve and it's pinching maybe?

If you are really worried give your maternity ward a call

In the meantime get some rest and look after yourself
    Thankyou. it really hurt! if thats what it was. i never went thru labour with my first, but if that was a sight glimpse of what it might5 feel like then i dont think i ever want to go thru it!!! like my hips were being torn appart from behind!
    Im seeing a middie next week, till then im hoping for no plans for next week. we need a rest!

Thanks
    Reviews

Bub was kicking my bladder area which were sharp and painful! But he must have repositioned himself because they only lasted a couple of weeks. Now he pushes his feet under my ribs lol