+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Puppyguts, I am sorry you feel made fun of.

I think it is so true that sometimes on the internet, we all just fight our corner and forget there is a person on the other end.

Bowing out now as if we can learn anything from all this, its that no one should make someone feel bad on the internet, if they can help it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are right, there are editors there to make sure ratings are met etc. HOWEVER, Charlotte Dawson still went on these shows KNOWING what they were all about and that young impressionable teens watch it, got paid to be the way she was and to rock up each day. So dont make out that she is the poor little victim here. She gives as good as she gets when it pleases her.

As ive said before, she didnt deserve to be bullied on twitter but either did all the people she has bullied in the past.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Solarberry For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (01-09-2012)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Re: **warning distressing** Charlotte Dawson in hospital after twitter attack.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    No i know exactly what i meant actually.

I witnessed my big bro get mangled by a train and his half sister o'd on xmas night last yr ok so i do actually have some experience with suicide and i dont see how i cnt have an opinion without you making fun of me?

I held a woman while she cried for her children who couldve reached out for help and who wished she couldve given them support and from what I have experienced in MY life. I find people that post about it on fb and have 'goodbye cruel world' type statuses are full of **** and attention seeking. Im sick of feeling guily trynig to help people who are you learn in the end had other agendas. Dont try and tell me how i can and cant feel about something by making fun of me.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I wasn't trying to make fun of you, I read your comment as implying there was a 'right' way and a 'drama-queen' way to go about suicide, but i guess nothing in life is that simple. I am sorry for your experiences, truly I am

**Nothing spells as goof as typo splats**
    Last edited by V8; 01-09-2012 at 17:20. Reason: Removing part of quote

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    And, who gives a **** who she is or what she does, hiding behind a fake name on the internet and calling for someone to kill themselves is just foul. And to try and justify it because you think she is a drama queen or a bad person or whatever just makes it worse.
    Talk about blaming the victim. How ridiculous.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

mrsdj1234  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default **warning distressing** Charlotte Dawson in hospital after twitter attack.

Maybe some of us just don't give a cr@p about her?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: **warning distressing** Charlotte Dawson in hospital after twitter attack.

I haven't seen anyone here say they approve of the messages she received??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (01-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTiggyWinkle View Post
    I wasn't trying to make fun of you, I read your comment as implying there was a 'right' way and a 'drama-queen' way to go about suicide, but i guess nothing in life is that simple. I am sorry for your experiences, truly I am

**Nothing spells as goof as typo splats**
    I dont think there are 'ways' at all.
    I just find that the people that will post photos/statuses are just trying to inject guilt into the attackers so it all turns around and i dont take it that seriously. I think what those people did to her is horrible and unforgivable to say something like that but she is a grown woman with access to real help. How is what she did productive to her mental health? its not gonna do anything exept make it worse. I hate nothing more than people who say they will hurt themselves and its all too hard then forget they ever said it whereas ive been left behind feeling used and yeh. suicide is not a joke and if i were her friend i woulda been at her door in five minutes but i would be furious she didnt reach out in another avenue before doing something that public

Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    And, who gives a **** who she is or what she does, hiding behind a fake name on the internet and calling for someone to kill themselves is just foul. And to try and justify it because you think she is a drama queen or a bad person or whatever just makes it worse.
    Talk about blaming the victim. How ridiculous.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default **warning distressing** Charlotte Dawson in hospital after twitter attack.

At the end of the day each member should be entitled to having their view or opinion without the fear of other members laughing about it in that same thread!!!

The fact that this is a thread about Internet bullying and members are feeling threatened is really disappointing and quite frankly revolting!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweet_lemons For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (01-09-2012),V8  (01-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Hey all, have removed some unnecessary posts, please keep it polite or this thread will be closed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Never mind

15. The Following User Says Thank You to meatpopsicle For This Useful Post:

beebs  (02-09-2012)