Closed Thread
Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I noticed that today also and thought wow they are playing this pregnancy thing well with the big t its

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why the hell would Steffy think getting married at the house is just 'perfect', when that's where Liam's last marriage was taking place??!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (05-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    With all their money they could all go to cool places for a wedding but no they pick that house and if you notice it's supposed to be this grand estate with city views and a giant pool and garden but every frickin wedding happens in the foyer/lounge room at the front door or Steffy has even topped that by wanting hers in the bloody front courtyard in between the front door of the main house and the guest house !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    So steffy has been away a few episodes, and now her boobs look bigger, boob job!?
    I reckon they've finally let her eat more than a lettuce leaf for a couple weeks! She must be loving being able to eat real food for this part of her contract lol 😜
    Could just be natural all over, and looks way better for it, in face too...unless that tummy is already sporting a little fake pouch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else think its weird that steffy doesn't even act in any way that Eric is her grandfather and she keeps going on about getting married at the Forrester mansion I think her line was I can't believe I'm getting married at the Forrester mansion it's unbelievable and I can't wrap my mind around it, umm hello your a Forrester you grew up there!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (02-07-2013),Pesca77  (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha my friend gave me the first eps of bold on DVD - absolute classic! If you think the acting is bad now you really have to check it out! I was cringing the whole way through! Brooke is hilarious - she keeps doing this annoying clicking thing when she pauses between sentences and ridge has these bizarre lip and mouth movements! Seriously worth a look for a laugh! It makes today's bold look like Oscar winning material! I fast forwarded most of it! Coz it was painfully slow! I can't work out where the current bill spencer fits in coz bill snr and Caroline are in it and she is his only child! Is he supposed to be an illegitimate child that comes along later??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just finished watching those first DVDs - hilarious !
    Yes Bill is the illegitimate son of Bill Sr and apparently inherited 50% of the Spencer Empire when his dad died - the other 50% went to Caroline's identical lesbian twin sister Karen who was kidnapped at birth! They only found her after Caroline died!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must get these DVDs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When does Katie leave the show to have her baby. She hasn't left yet. I thought this was it but no she woke up again. I know we are wayyyyy behind the U.S but it looks like she's had the baby but hasn't had time off. Or is that baby really her baby?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    When does Katie leave the show to have her baby. She hasn't left yet. I thought this was it but no she woke up again. I know we are wayyyyy behind the U.S but it looks like she's had the baby but hasn't had time off. Or is that baby really her baby?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I think she had the baby we are only 2-3 months behind the US and her baby is now 9 months old in real life.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (03-07-2013)