Closed Thread
Page 74 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved today's episode. Loved how Eric just changed his mind so suddenly and didn't give Thomas a chance! Haha I can't wait to see what Taylor says about it.

I was kinda veering to team steffy a whole ago but now I'm back with team hope. I loved how steffy told hope that her and Liam had decided to get married before the baby was born and hope was like 'yeah I know I told him to' hahaha the look on steffys face was PRICELESS!

The whole bill/Brooke thing and her calling him 'stallion' really makes me cringe! I'm all for sl0tty Brooke but not with her sis's husband!!! That woman has no shame!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambylamb View Post
    I loved today's episode. Loved how Eric just changed his mind so suddenly and didn't give Thomas a chance! Haha I can't wait to see what Taylor says about it.

I was kinda veering to team steffy a whole ago but now I'm back with team hope. I loved how steffy told hope that her and Liam had decided to get married before the baby was born and hope was like 'yeah I know I told him to' hahaha the look on steffys face was PRICELESS!

The whole bill/Brooke thing and her calling him 'stallion' really makes me cringe! I'm all for sl0tty Brooke but not with her sis's husband!!! That woman has no shame!
    Me to classic!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Champagne, lingerie and a bed nearby. Wonder where this will lead :-/

Brooke is so hot it's ridiculous.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And Brooke in red -- lots of sexual symbolism going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate Brooke !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What's happened to Carolines head? She looks different shes acting different she's now got an annoying energy about her. I just loved her a week ago

Brooke is just h0t!

Please leave Bill alone or ill have to go back to hating you again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Go Katie!
    I love Bill but can't stand Brooke!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What happened, what happened?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Brooke and Bill were celebrating the return of "Brooke's Bedroom" and were drinking champagne , Brooke was wearing trashy red lingerie and lounging all over the queen size bed that happens to be in the room as a prop for line ( convenient )

Anyway the whole episode was her and Bill crapping on how much they admire each other bla bla bla and Taylor saw them and went and dobbed to Katie!

Brooke was getting tipsey on champagne and was still crapping on how she owed Bill for her new found confidence - he picks her up and swings her around and oh they just happen to fall on the bed laughing when in walks Katie! And in a cool stern voice she yells to Brook "get off my husband"!

Gotta love trashy tv!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good stuff! I saw them toasting and making googly eyes yesterday... Good on Taylor for dobbing.