Closed Thread
Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I'm just watching some taped episodes (a bit behind this week) while hubby is listening (with earphones) to the footy (he apparently hates B&B...).

Hubby just took his earphones out and said: "This show is ridiculous! Stephanie hasn't been gone that long and now Eric's smashing up Taylor."
    DH is the same - he comes home early every couple of weeks and walks in and says -" not this rubbish again - so did Liam pick Steffie or Hope?"

They secretly love it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bahahahaaa....I hear you on the hubby front, ever the whinger about how crap it is, but always the questions or irate outbursts about some character doing something! (a bit like me lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Same here -- husband said the other day (first time I've watched in ages) "Wait, but wasn't Rick dating that other girl? Who's that?" And then "How did he think this was going to turn out?" when the woman in the boutique called Rick 'Mr Forrester'. I think he knows the show almost as well as me. I think he could probably recount plotlines better than a lot of casual watchers.

You know what though? I've turned a lot of people onto Bold. In uni I would watch it and my housemates would go on about how ridiculous it was and how they couldn't believe I was watching a soap opera etc... Then they would start saying "who's that?" etc, and then I'd come home some days too late to watch and housemates would say "okay, I watched it for you, here's what happened..." And then they would just watch it with me, and independent of me. Happened a few times over the years with different housemates. Maybe the show has an addictive quality???

Thanks
    Reviews
    'You can look, but you can't touch', Brooke is such a hussy.

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just came to post. Last week she was up in arms about Taylor modelling lingerie. At least they officially together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    At least the skanky Brooke is back! It's getting way to boring lately, we need some more good husband stealing!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

LlamaMa  (03-06-2013),Moxy  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    At least the skanky Brooke is back! It's getting way to boring lately, we need some more good husband stealing!
    Haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Here here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im sorry but I just LOVE Brooke.... hussey or not that was bl00dy awesome. Stuff you fish lips. Cant stand Taylor.

How hot is brooke for her age geezzzzz

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree!! I loved it and was thinking damn she's lookin good!! Even at the end when she and bill were doing googly eyes at each other her face looked so youthful and pretty, the best she's looked in ages. No wonder bill wants to give her one! lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (05-06-2013)