Closed Thread
Page 70 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    I tape them all on foxtel!! Best thing since sliced toast as you fast forward ads and it only takes about 15 mins to watch whole episode...which makes it so much harder to break the habit lol

Remember the days when we used to watch ads? It's crazy, sometimes I like it as you don't have to watch crap but the constant fast forwarding and rewinding is not ideal. And I kinda hark back to the day when you had to hold going to toilet or run out on the ad to make a cuppa instead of just pausing the telly whenever you want. I drive my hubby insane with constant toilet breaks lol
    This is exactly what I do, gotta love Foxtel IQ! It tapes all my shows series linked while I'm at work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    So do we think Taylor is faking it? I wasn't but they keep zooming in on her face every time Eric says something about how happy he is - they do the same with Liam when he hugs Steffy ... ?
    Who can tell if she is faking it she has had so much work done to her face I have no idea if she is happy or sad let alone faking it haha

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (24-05-2013),LoCo  (24-05-2013),Pesca77  (24-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Who can tell if she is faking it she has had so much work done to her face I have no idea if she is happy or sad let alone faking it haha
    I know! And with how stunning she was when younger it's such a shame, imagine what a gorgeous older woman she would be if she hadn't messed with her face. Whenever they flashback to her & ridge years ago it's astounding. How sad for women in hollywood (film, tv etc) that even someone as beautiful as her felt the need to do that (and she's by no means the only one, just a more obvious one).
    I reckon when she was younger she would have had a bit of Botox etc and thought 'ohh that looks good', and it might have with just a little work, but then the danger is you can't stop. Then as you get older it doesn't look good anymore, just like an old duck trying to hold onto her youth instead of aging gracefully. It's pretty sad actually. And poor Taylor IRL lost a child a few years ago, you can't help but wonder the pain people are really in deep down that do that to themselves. I know some are just vain, but some must be deeply troubled and insecure.

I wonder what the hell would happen if anyone who'd done that much work just stopped, would their faces just drop? Do they kinda not have a choice but to upkeep it once they are too far down the track?! Scary! It's like a community service announcement to women the world over to just make the best with what you've got and not to mess with nature too much.

Ok, soapbox rant over!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 24-05-2013 at 13:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here you go ladies...

Such a shame what shes done to herself!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369367731.391012.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369367743.515397.jpg

~Isla Rohmaine arriving sept 2013 and a baby makes 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoalready View Post
    Here you go ladies...

Such a shame what shes done to herself!

Attachment 36884

Attachment 36885

~Isla Rohmaine arriving sept 2013 and a baby makes 3!
    Wow

Do you think she even realises?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh noooo!...it's a bit like Priscilla Presley with the joker face look, isn't it weird how they all kinda start to look similar?! Priscilla was such a natural beauty too til even as recent as when she was in those crazy Naked Gun movies with that Leslie Neilsen, god I love those idiotic movies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    Oh noooo!...it's a bit like Priscilla Presley with the joker face look, isn't it weird how they all kinda start to look similar?! Priscilla was such a natural beauty too til even as recent as when she was in those crazy Naked Gun movies with that Leslie Neilsen, god I love those idiotic movies
    Meeeee to I must watch them again its been agesssssss

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!! dunno if this topic is on a few pages back or not.. cos I don't read every page, but I picked up a mag today that has brooke on the front where it says she will be PREGNANT with Bill's baby!!! um, isn't she like 50?! lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Brooke but seriously, has she no shame? Stripping off to show off her lingerie to her brother in law? She's smokin' but come on, who does that?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol i agree! i feel like throttling both bill and brooke, gross.