Closed Thread
Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's weird Betty, Maya's not dolled up much, infact she's so naturally pretty she doesn't need makeup...but somehow she looks so different now she's not frazzled about the baby! Did you see her sing at dayzee's? If it was her real voice it was incredible. There's another personality flip...seems bold is doing that to everyone these days, instead if them staying a 'baddy' or 'goody' so then it's hard to decide who you like as they all change every 5 mins! I was sure maya was gonna cause some big law suit for dayzee re. adoption thing, which woulda been hella boring (and carter as the lawyer caught in the middle who falls in love with maya, which might still happen - watch out rick!) but she totally let it go
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 23-05-2013 at 17:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I didn't see her sing, haven't been home in time to watch very often lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tape them all on foxtel!! Best thing since sliced toast as you fast forward ads and it only takes about 15 mins to watch whole episode...which makes it so much harder to break the habit lol

Remember the days when we used to watch ads? It's crazy, sometimes I like it as you don't have to watch crap but the constant fast forwarding and rewinding is not ideal. And I kinda hark back to the day when you had to hold going to toilet or run out on the ad to make a cuppa instead of just pausing the telly whenever you want. I drive my hubby insane with constant toilet breaks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    I tape them all on foxtel!! Best thing since sliced toast as you fast forward ads and it only takes about 15 mins to watch whole episode...which makes it so much harder to break the habit lol

Remember the days when we used to watch ads? It's crazy, sometimes I like it as you don't have to watch crap but the constant fast forwarding and rewinding is not ideal. And I kinda hark back to the day when you had to hold going to toilet or run out on the ad to make a cuppa instead of just pausing the telly whenever you want. I drive my hubby insane with constant toilet breaks lol
    How can I do this???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    How can I do this???

im pretty sure you have to have the foxtel IQ package to tape.. not 100% sure tho. haha what I find hilarious is brooke is DEMANDING taylor leave eric.. oh yeah keep dreaming *****, as if taylor would listen to you! actually if I was taylor I would have punched brooke's head in by now. she's so ANNOYING. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    im pretty sure you have to have the foxtel IQ package to tape.. not 100% sure tho. haha what I find hilarious is brooke is DEMANDING taylor leave eric.. oh yeah keep dreaming *****, as if taylor would listen to you! actually if I was taylor I would have punched brooke's head in by now. she's so ANNOYING. lol.
    Ah cool I have this so ill check it out
    Oh dear taping bold

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So do we think Taylor is faking it? I wasn't but they keep zooming in on her face every time Eric says something about how happy he is - they do the same with Liam when he hugs Steffy ... ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Ah cool I have this so ill check it out
    Oh dear taping bold
    Sorry to sound like such a douche! I forgot it didn't come with all foxtel, we are such a tv addicted household!! and yes I think ours is called IQ. It saves a lot of time being able to fast forward ads, but like I said it's not very old school for a viewing experience. The reason we have it is cause we get a great deal where we bundle the foxtel, home phone, Internet, and mobiles so you get a discount on them all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wonder how much of it is 'for her kids' -- making sure Brooke and her kids don't start ruling Forrester by staying close w Eric.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    So do we think Taylor is faking it? I wasn't but they keep zooming in on her face every time Eric says something about how happy he is - they do the same with Liam when he hugs Steffy ... ?
    I though exactly same thing! Brooke said it so many times,but I was thinking nah Taylor has always supposed to be the honest one and she seems to be genuine. But the camera shot of her face at the end hugging Eric made me think they are about to turn her into a baddie!! She's already well on her way to being hella annoying these days
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 24-05-2013 at 07:05.