Closed Thread
Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    Well liam must have something they keep coming back for!! lol...
    Sitting here with my nana reading these posts wetting ourselves We only ever had each other to talk to about the bold and our convo's are exactly like this thread. Nana's favourite word for Liam is p*ssweak and she calls hope just hopeless. She thinks Rick has small man syndrome.
    I love your comment about dayzee's cafe burning down moxy!! How effing boring is that crap at the moment!!
    Your nana sounds awesome.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Funnels For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    Well liam must have something they keep coming back for!! lol...
    Sitting here with my nana reading these posts wetting ourselves We only ever had each other to talk to about the bold and our convo's are exactly like this thread. Nana's favourite word for Liam is p*ssweak and she calls hope just hopeless. She thinks Rick has small man syndrome.
    I love your comment about dayzee's cafe burning down moxy!! How effing boring is that crap at the moment!!
    Tell Nan she's spot on about Rick - he so does have little man syndrome!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As if Thomas isn't gross enough, he now has facial hair?! Yuk.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (17-05-2013),Trio  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The whole Stallion nickname thing going on between Brooke & bill is revolting!!! Imagine your sister calling your husband a stallion with a wink as you'd seen his pecker And that mills & boon book she was reading with a stallion on it like was 'forbidden love'...ewww

Yeah, Thomas's big teeth now have a furry home!! But not a manly stubble or proper beard, like that gross bum fluff look lol...oh and hey yeah mum don't worry, go ahead and date grandpa, he's only my dad's dad, not creepy at all...well not for this show! Ohhhh...whoops ridge is massimo's son isn't he, almost tripped myself up there, ok she can date bloody Eric then...it didn't stop Brooke having kids by both of em!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone I thought Taylor was with Thorne? Now she's having a crack at Eric? Did her and Thorne actually break up or are the writers just hoping everyone forgot about it?
    I did miss a few weeks not long ago, so maybe it happened then...

Thanks
    Reviews
    EEEWWWWWW!!!!!! So many things were just SO gross today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaenerysT View Post
    Hi everyone I thought Taylor was with Thorne? Now she's having a crack at Eric? Did her and Thorne actually break up or are the writers just hoping everyone forgot about it?
    I did miss a few weeks not long ago, so maybe it happened then...
    A month or 2 ago she was talking with Thomas and he said why didn't you go to Paris with Thorne ( to visit Ridge after Stephanie died) and she said she and Thorne are just friends and Thomas asked if she was ok with that and she said yes fine and then they changed the subject and that was that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok I know it's Bold, but seriously a few things peeving me off today, ha!

1. Taylor now tells Thomas about the pregnancy too. Are Liam or Steffy going to get to announce it to anyone themselves?! And it's still early days anyway!

2. Taylor and Eric is just wrong. Oh but wait, Thomas doesn't bat an eyelid and even has the 'perfect' dress for their date. WTF?!

3. How can Steffy be so happy, knowing Liam was about to marry Hope anyway? He had essentially made his choice, but the pregnancy changed it. An she's ok with that? What happened to her not 'being second best' speech?!

Gggrrrhhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    A month or 2 ago she was talking with Thomas and he said why didn't you go to Paris with Thorne ( to visit Ridge after Stephanie died) and she said she and Thorne are just friends and Thomas asked if she was ok with that and she said yes fine and then they changed the subject and that was that!
    Ohhh well that cleans that up then! Lmao good on his dad (Eric) to pick up where he left off! Gross!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DaenerysT For This Useful Post:

Moxy  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Taylor reminds me of a younger brunette version of Dolly Parton... Without the boobs.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Jakeysmummy90  (18-05-2013),LoCo  (17-05-2013)