Closed Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Finally, a decent ep today! I'm glad Liam chose Steffy but I can't shake the feeling it's going to end badly for her.

Saw the stupid soap may at the supermarket today which gave away some upcoming stuff. I hate that.

Katie seems to be on the lowdown at the moment.

Where the hell is Thorne?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Maybelline  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Finally, a decent ep today! I'm glad Liam chose Steffy but I can't shake the feeling it's going to end badly for her.

Saw the stupid soap may at the supermarket today which gave away some upcoming stuff. I hate that.

Katie seems to be on the lowdown at the moment.

Where the hell is Thorne?
    Not sure about Thorne but apparently bridgett is making a come back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Liam doesn't look happy with choosin steffy. I feel for her but also sad for hope. Haha can't believe how involved I'm getting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    I can't believe Caroline is such a snob!! I thought with her aunt and that foundation, she would be the first to jump in and volunteer!

I was leaning towards team steffy but now I'm all 'hope and Liam' again.
    I thought Caroline was a spoiled biatch at the cafe. I hope Rick gives her the flick even if he doesn't get with Maya.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my god this thread is awesome!!! Hahahaaaaa....I wanted to quote so many of your posts that had me crying with laughter! I'm a BnB addict too, always try to quit after coming back from holidays and then secretly watch all the taped episodes before work and back to full blown addiction!! DH makes out he hates it and wants me to quit but always asks me to save an episode if he knows something big is happening lol...he said yesterday 'so don't you think steffy's gonna take a tumble down some stairs soon' he is such a closet fan who could write the episodes he always guesses plot twists

The hope/steffy/Liam fiasco is driving me bananas! He is so bloody spineless! And seems like one of those people that would have a limp handshake

And yes, where the hell is Thorne? Your dad is making out with your supposed girlfriend! Oh well, I guess it was the only wife of ridges he hasn't done. And as for Taylor, she is giving me the major sh*ts too! Running around blabbing to everyone, i guess she's happy to have a few more lines since Stephanie & ridge left. My DH misses ridge as he says he has the best look into the distance 'I smell a fart' face

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the website Thorne is no longer listed as a main cast member, he is stated as being a recurring cast member much like felicia.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    What business is it of Taylor's to blab to Bill about the baby?? Surely Liam would like to be the first to tell his own father!

I would disown we in real life if she did that to me. I can't stand Taylor!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    What business is it of Taylor's to blab to Bill about the baby?? Surely Liam would like to be the first to tell his own father!

I would disown we in real life if she did that to me. I can't stand Taylor!!
    Maybe her lips just took over and she had no control

I can't stand her either.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissyloulou View Post
    Oh my god this thread is awesome!!! Hahahaaaaa....I wanted to quote so many of your posts that had me crying with laughter! I'm a BnB addict too, always try to quit after coming back from holidays and then secretly watch all the taped episodes before work and back to full blown addiction!! DH makes out he hates it and wants me to quit but always asks me to save an episode if he knows something big is happening lol...he said yesterday 'so don't you think steffy's gonna take a tumble down some stairs soon' he is such a closet fan who could write the episodes he always guesses plot twists

The hope/steffy/Liam fiasco is driving me bananas! He is so bloody spineless! And seems like one of those people that would have a limp handshake

And yes, where the hell is Thorne? Your dad is making out with your supposed girlfriend! Oh well, I guess it was the only wife of ridges he hasn't done. And as for Taylor, she is giving me the major sh*ts too! Running around blabbing to everyone, i guess she's happy to have a few more lines since Stephanie & ridge left. My DH misses ridge as he says he has the best look into the distance 'I smell a fart' face
    Haha I thought you where going to say something else was limp lol.

Your DH sounds like my DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well liam must have something they keep coming back for!! lol...
    Sitting here with my nana reading these posts wetting ourselves We only ever had each other to talk to about the bold and our convo's are exactly like this thread. Nana's favourite word for Liam is p*ssweak and she calls hope just hopeless. She thinks Rick has small man syndrome.
    I love your comment about dayzee's cafe burning down moxy!! How effing boring is that crap at the moment!!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 17-05-2013 at 14:12.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (17-05-2013)