Closed Thread
Page 50 of 94 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Anyone would think they were fighting over Channing Tatum I mean COME on!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I hang out 1 load of washing and missed the whole show in the last 40 seconds where it all went down....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thomas is gross. He's too much of a Pretty boy.

Hope was annoying me today, she's too fake and OTT. Kinda felt ba for steffy which is so u usual as I normally don't want her with Liam. I really think they need a new character (male) to make Liam jealous. Why is it always two women fighting over one man? Why can't two men fight over a woman??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    Thomas is gross. He's too much of a Pretty boy.

Hope was annoying me today, she's too fake and OTT. Kinda felt ba for steffy which is so u usual as I normally don't want her with Liam. I really think they need a new character (male) to make Liam jealous. Why is it always two women fighting over one man? Why can't two men fight over a woman??
    Yesssss that'd be SO much more interesting!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, my mum made me tape that show for her when I was alot younger. It was the young and the restless that she liked the most. I learnt about Victor. That's all I can remember. Haha. Nostaglia!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bring Oliver back in to mix!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pesca77 View Post
    Bring Oliver back in to mix!
    Agree!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completely agree about Oliver! Rick can go, he gives me the creeps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hope, rick nd thomas as give me the creeps honestly, especialy hope of late, its like there tryna reinvent her..yuk she is just gross...soo everytime i do my shopping the magazine covers at the cash register are giving away the story line...lil bit anoying ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misssarahann855 View Post
    hope, rick nd thomas as give me the creeps honestly, especialy hope of late, its like there tryna reinvent her..yuk she is just gross...soo everytime i do my shopping the magazine covers at the cash register are giving away the story line...lil bit anoying ....
    Ooh if you don't like looking at the mags then DEFINITELY stay off the B&B website lol!!!! I got a bit carried away and now I know what's going to happen in the next few months, silly me