Closed Thread
Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Bold and the beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by zombiekitty View Post
    No, but I do have an awesome mug with pictures of Brooke and Stephanie on it
    Haha love it! Post a pic!

Thanks
    Reviews

I reckn the next big thing should be hope standing up for herself to Liam, calling him an idiot, telling him she's done with his cowardly ways and that she's tired of him and his feelings for steffy.. Then a new hot guy comes along and hope hooks up with him, then Liam comes and begs for her back.

Why do the women always have to beg for the guy!!!??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (31-08-2012)

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    And like Hope is such hot stuff anyway! I was always kinda hoping she'd go back to Oliver, even if he was an idiot, at least he wasn't spineless like Liam.

As for Steffy, you'd think she have her hopes pinned on someone much 'bigger' in the world that little Liam. And it would still be mega creepy that she was hot her his Dad. Eww.

I was just thinking last night, it's been awhile since we've seen anyone else - like did Jacquie and Owen really get back together? Will Bridget's little Logan be 10 years old next time we see him? What is Nick doing? Everyone else is rather quiet!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'd like to see more of Ric / Thomas / Caroline

I'm bored of hope Liam and steffy

drewid is offline Meet the amazing boy who falls asleep with a sandwich in his mouth!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love it, the warden can release an inmate just like that?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep another fan over here but a newish one can't believe I've missed like 20 years of it. Oh well never to late to jump on the B&B bandwagon right!!!??

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't watched in in about 10 years! You've inspired me to turn it on while I'm sick in bed.
    So WTF is up with Deakin? He looks exactly like he did when he first joined the show and has a daughter who's old enough to be married to someone?? Who's the mum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Brooke is the mum! Of course her other daughter ( Bridgette) was married to Deacon at the time so Brooke had an affair with him ( as you do) and then she also "ACCIDENTLY" slept with Hopes boyfriend as well !

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Brooke is the mum! Of course her other daughter ( Bridgette) was married to Deacon at the time so Brooke had an affair with him ( as you do) and then she also "ACCIDENTLY" slept with Hopes boyfriend as well !
    Bahahahahahaha!! That is gold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Does anyone remember the very short story line that had ridge and Bridget getting it on? It was shortly after ridge found out Erik is not his biological father and the writers jumped on it, there was so much public outrage they backtracked and killed the story in one episode... Something along the lines it's natural to feel weird feelings when you find out your family dynamics are not as you always thought... It was funny two weeks of flirting and romantic overtures then BAM cold shower everyone back to normal!