Closed Thread
Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haven't seen it for ages again. Is it n tomorrow? Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmm quite liking Hope sticking it to Bill! Good on her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I pretty much hate Bill and like the idea if him having an adversary -- hope it doesn't mean they end up hooking up though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not a huge fan of hope anymore coz she's far too soft! She needs a bit more attitude o get her way but I'm glad she knows the truth now. I can't stand steffy! I think she's so pretty but she's just a cow and I never think Liam looks truly happy with her. But then I hate him too! He's just a cheat and a liar too. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SAgirl View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of hope anymore coz she's far too soft! She needs a bit more attitude o get her way but I'm glad she knows the truth now. I can't stand steffy! I think she's so pretty but she's just a cow and I never think Liam looks truly happy with her. But then I hate him too! He's just a cheat and a liar too. Haha
    I pretty much agree with you! I *think* I prefer Hope n Liam but only because S & L make me want to chuck!!! I'm only just Team Hope at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Plus Steffy has been looking a lot like a drag queen lately -- and they've ruined her hair AGAIN!

I didn't mind Hope with Thomas actually. Liam is a tool and I don't see what all the fuss is about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol BettyW she so does look like a drag queen! Yeah I don't see the big deal over Liam I think Oliver was cuter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post
    Plus Steffy has been looking a lot like a drag queen lately -- and they've ruined her hair AGAIN!

I didn't mind Hope with Thomas actually. Liam is a tool and I don't see what all the fuss is about.
    No not hope and Thomas YUK, there brother and sister, yes through marriage but still yuk. No one had a problem with hope and Thomas being together but when hope and steffy fight their like be nice to her she's your sister, but sure hook up with your brother have him propose to you, it's just weird.

Hope and Oliver should get back together, make Liam jealous!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyW View Post

I agree I agree I agree

Oh except they should kill Thomas off he is just gross!!! Sorry if anyone gets offended!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    No not hope and Thomas YUK, there brother and sister, yes through marriage but still yuk. No one had a problem with hope and Thomas being together but when hope and steffy fight their like be nice to her she's your sister, but sure hook up with your brother have him propose to you, it's just weird.

Hope and Oliver should get back together, make Liam jealous!!!!
    True true, good call. All the step-siblings getting together is pretty gross. Plus he already hooked up with her mother too!

Oliver way WAY cuter than Liam, and he's not related to Bill which has to be a huge bonus. (Though he has hooked up with Brooke -- but who hasn't?)