Closed Thread
Page 40 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I cant stand Brooke ! She is the ultimate soap opera *****! So to date she has married:

Ridge - 6 times
    Eric - ( ridges dad) twice
    Whip - Taylor's ex husband
    Thorne (ridges brother)
    Nick- (ridges other brother- while married to her daughter Brigette)
    Deacon (her daughters 2nd husband- not married just had baby)
    Oh and she "ACCIDENTLY " had sex with her other daughter Hopes boyfriend Oliver, kissed her step son(Thomas) and kissed her BIL (Bill)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

LoCo  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I cant stand Brooke ! She is the ultimate soap opera *****! So to date she has married:

Ridge - 6 times
    Thorne (ridges brother)
    Oh and she "ACCIDENTLY " had sex with her other daughter Hopes boyfriend Oliver, kissed her step son(Thomas) and kissed her BIL (Bill)
    OMG your kidding? How did she marry Ridge 6 times. Isn't it a bit over the top even for a soap? I do remember the Thomas kiss I think that's about the time I started watching, so not hooked yet, just watching here and there. The hooking came much later lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Ridge - 6 times
    Thorne (ridges brother)
    Somehow I thought there was more than that!! Taylor's stats can't be *much* better can they? At least Brooke hasn't dated her stepson yet, which Taylor kind of did with Rick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes but at least Taylor had more tragic excuses I mean she died in a plane crash ( Ridge Marrys Brooke) oh but they find her alive ( Ridge divorces Brooke) then she nearly died of tuberculosis while pregnant, then of course was shot and killed but magically was secretly whisked off to the middle east with amnesia and was married to Prince Omar (Ridge marrys Brooke again) but she escaped and came back home! (Ridge divorces Brooke)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know how they keep straight faces when filming, I used to watch it before DS. It's funny how they all just keep swapping partners on rotation, they don't even need to add new younger characters as the old ones just keep having surgery to look the same age!!

Its tongue in cheek, isn't it???

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ... and killed but magically was secretly whisked off to the middle east with amnesia and was married to Prince Omar (Ridge marrys Brooke again) but she escaped and came back home! (Ridge divorces Brooke)
    And wasn't it this event that pushed Brooke over the edge where she fled to some island and had 2 little rag dolls called Eric Jnr and Bridgette? or was that when it came out that Rick was infact not Ridge's son, but his half brother?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Ridge - 6 times
    Thorne (ridges brother)
    Hey give Brooke a break will you!

- she wouldn't have had to marry Ridge 6 times if Taylor and Stephanie hadn't continually broken them up
    - add Eric, thorn, whip and Nick to the Stephanie and Taylor fault vault too. If they had just let Brooke be with Ridge she wouldn't have to marry every Tom, **** and Harry.
    - I think she was nutso when she boofed Deacon so she gets a free pass there
    - Oliver doesn't count as he had a mask on and Brooke thought he was Ridge
    - Thomas doesn't count as they were both high from eating dodgy shrubbery while stranded on a deserted island
    - BIL doesn't count as Brooke was in despair over Stephanie's death. Anyway, her and Bill were set up by her sister Katie, so she has no right to complain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes!!!! When Eric found out that Rick and Brigette were his not Ridges, she took off to Barbados and lived in a cave with those rag dolls!!!! I think Ridge found her and brought her back and Stephanie and Eric had custody of the kids!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Hey give Brooke a break will you!

- she wouldn't have had to marry Ridge 6 times if Taylor and Stephanie hadn't continually broken them up
    - add Eric, thorn, whip and Nick to the Stephanie and Taylor fault vault too. If they had just let Brooke be with Ridge she wouldn't have to marry every Tom, **** and Harry.
    - I think she was nutso when she boofed Deacon so she gets a free pass there
    - Oliver doesn't count as he had a mask on and Brooke thought he was Ridge
    - Thomas doesn't count as they were both high from eating dodgy shrubbery while stranded on a deserted island
    - BIL doesn't count as Brooke was in despair over Stephanie's death. Anyway, her and Bill were set up by her sister Katie, so she has no right to complain.
    Um Taylor died twice ( totally not her fault!) that's when Brooke swooped in!

Oh yes the dodgy shrubbery, those aphrodisiac Fijian berries!! Now that was hilarious!

And yes the old "you were wearing the same mask as my husband so I had sex with you at a high school graduation party" story - well that could happen to anybody

Thanks
    Reviews
    Um Taylor died twice ( totally not her fault!) that's when Brooke swooped in!

Oh yes the dodgy shrubbery, those aphrodisiac Fijian berries!! Now that was hilarious!

And yes the old "you were wearing the same mask as my husband so I had sex with you at a high school graduation party" story - well that could happen to anybody
    Man the number of times I have accidentally slept with the wrong guy because of that exact reason is crazy lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Elijahs Mum  (03-03-2013)