+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default First timer!

Yay, congratulations!!!! My biggest tip is to rest as much as you can, while you still can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! Enjoy this is exciting time. Our first is due in March, currently 12+5weeks. I hope the 1st trimester is kind to you. Bubhub is a great forum for advice and support. Find yourself a due date group (you must be Due May). There will be heaps of lovely ladies to share your journey with who will be going through similar things to you along the way good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My tip is if you are going private book your ob now. Some get booked quickly, also if you are going public you may need to book the hospital I know werribee (Vic) you have to.

Good luck and enjoy. It is a great feeling growing a bubba. Oh and once bub is here you can kiss your sleep ins goodbye.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone! i really haven't even thought into hospitals yet guess i have alot to start thinking about! Oh yes and im dreading loosing my sleep ins!! lol

Similar Threads

1. BBT First timer
    By yvgirl84 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-05-2012, 08:15
  2. 1st timer - what do I need to know about BF?
    By Buttoneska in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 28-05-2012, 21:52
  3. First Timer!
    By Nomi Katy in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 30-12-2011, 21:23