+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sunshine Coast Obstetrician/Private Hospital Recommendations

Hi, I am 7 weeks pregnant and looking into finding a good Obstetrician/Private hospital on the sunshine coast, your recommendations and experiences would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your pregnancy. I think you are now basically left with Sunshine Coast Private as Selangor is no longer offering maternity services. That said, you'll be thrilled with SCP as it's a brand new maternity ward. I had a bub there in July & it's like a motel. Huge rooms all brand new. Double beds standard so your partner can stay if they choose to. My bub was in a rush so we didn't make it to the hospital in time to deliver there, but I did see the delivery suites when they gave me a check up on arrival. They were big and also quite nice.

As for OBs I saw Dr George Bogiatzis and he was great. Can't recommend him highly enough. I obviously didn't have him there for the birth, but me pre and post care has been great.

All the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeps Sunshine Coast Private is the only private hospital on the coast for maternity now.

And Nambour is the only public. (Great range of choices).

Can't comment on ob's but I've heard the name Kirsten? Small thrown around a bit as someone good.