+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just read through the past comments and thought I'd respond to someone's post about Dr Omar Adham and Dr Armellen? I was referred to Melissa Parker for possible Endometriosis (last year, it ended up being PCOS). I saw Dr Omar a couple of times and he seemed quite lovely and didn't want to do any form of 'procedure' unless absolutely necessary. Also, Dr Armellen delivered me when my mum had a c-section 20 years ago, and he also delivered my sister when my mum had her 25 years ago. He's nothing but fantastic apparently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just had my baby boy I was under the care or dr huda younis she was fantastic my bub came 4 weeks early and she was away but her business partner Rebecca mccormack delivered my bub and was fantastic I would highly recormond either hunda or Rebecca
    hope this help

Similar Threads

1. Trying to choose an Obstetrician
    By Blossyboo in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-03-2013, 19:43
  2. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 17-03-2013, 16:58