+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You are not bad parents!!

My kids both loved tearing up catalogues at that age and quite a bit of them ended up in their mouths (with and without me noticing), but usually they just get soggy & eaten or spat out (sometime fished out as a soggy mess). I've not had either of my little ones choke on paper. It sounds very scary!

Gagging/choking is very scary. My ds choked on anything but thin pureed food til he was 10 months of age, so we had to endure terrible choking episodes every time I offered what was meant to be age appropriate food to him. It was very stressful.

You'll soon become an expert at putting your finger in your bubs mouth to retrieve all sorts of things. Babies explore their world by touching, smelling and tasting/putting things in their mouths. Hopefully it's the last choking episode for you, but it won't be the last time something goes in her mouth that shouldn't be there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh dear seems DD is not the only one to have eaten catalogues. thanks for the reassurance ladies. even though i was not looking after dd at the time, i still gave it to her in the first place s i feel that it was my fault. she is all good today no accident and is happy crawling on the floor and playing with her toys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    just changed her nappy and found the clump of catLogue. it was a target one obvously as i found the round taget symbol (and some other bits) lol. oh dear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad she was ok and dont blame your self sweetie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    just changed her nappy and found the clump of catLogue. it was a target one obvously as i found the round taget symbol (and some other bits) lol. oh dear.
    Target won't be happy to know where their logo is lol I'm glad that she's ok! Last week my son ate a corner of a board book when i turned my back just for a few minutes :/

Thanks
    Reviews

Default OMGOSH!! never been so scared in my life... poor DD

Glad she's ok and don't beat your self up you little girls ok