+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Lazy??

DS1 is 3.5 and has been TT for around 2years now(telling me, going himself around 14m) but in the past few weeks,nearly a month is has started doing sneaky wee's. Just 1/2 a wee in his pants then heading to the bathroom to finish or just to change himself( new undies, pants and sometimes socks).

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Lazy??

My ds1 did a similar thing about a year ago (was 4 at the time and had been tt for about 12mths) and it was around the time dd was born - it seemed to be a combination of attention seeking (having to share mum and dad with yet another sibling) and being completely engrossed in whatever activity he was doing - I went back to asking every hour or so if he needed to go and keeping a sneaky eye on him for any signs that he might need to go - took a little bit to get him back on track (maybe a month or so of the odd accident) and a very frustrating time with a toddler and newborn on top of that but we got there in the end

((HUGS)) hope you can get him back on track

sent from my happy place while I steal 5min for myself

Similar Threads

1. Lazy DH
    By cookiedough in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 21-10-2012, 15:52
  2. Lazy day...mum style
    By jennibear in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 15:16
  3. Lazy eye