+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Deciding on #4

Ok I'm probably living in the wrong area then lol! None of the schools round here are like that but admittedly im not looking at the small catholic primary schools as I don't think most of them are any better than the public schools around here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our son starts primary school next year and we have chosen a public school too. Our son has speech difficulties and he will get the best support thur public.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Deciding on #4

Well it's December..... My depro shot has finished, and I guess all the fun is in trying.....full steam ahead!!! How are you's all going ladies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    im also longing for a 4th, DH isnt keen and i thought after having my DS after 2 DD id feel complete as i have my little boy but i still long for one more, its looking at him i know i want another one, but DH isnt keen he looks at it as then less holidays as everything cost more, im a SAHM and hes self employed, we have little debt, getting a bigger car anyway but would have move house or renovate abit more ( renovating at the moment) then me going back to work would be put back, dd1 is at school next year private school ( doable at 22 a week and with 3 is 26 a week ) but would be going to a public highschool but the urge is still there and DS is almost 1 =((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well.... guess what... with all the wanting that ive been having... i got a very faint so looks like i might be expecting in sept... very early days.... i told hubby he was just like are you really sure you want to add another... he said its crazy here... but his happy just shocked it happened so quickly... and so am i.... i didnt think it would happen so quickly.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissEdwards For This Useful Post:

foreverclucky  (25-01-2013),roz2288  (14-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats great news CONGRATULATION!!!

Keep us informed of how you go =))

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats on the MissEdwards. We orginally only wanted 3 but after number 3 was a surprise and once she was here we knew we wanted more. I even treated her as my last as i wasnt sure DH would want more. We have talked about 6 but we have decided on # 4 and seeing how we go. I say go for it. This will be my first month TTC as my last cycle was 69 days long (longest a had but i think the 2 months on BC screwed me up instead of helping like it normally did) and i started taking Vitex almost 2 weeks ago, i believe it has helped me so fingers cross for a BFP or a 28 day cycle. I have managed to concieve after 2 months with each child so fingers crossed

Good Luck guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    #4 was a suprise for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats I have 3 kids ds1 7yrs ds2 4 1/2yrs dd 3yrs my ds2 will be at school next yr and dd will be at preschool 2-3 days a week I'm been thinking about a forth my heart says yes and head says no your crazy my husband now wants another one after a lot of thought but we won't start ttc till January as we are going on a family holiday after Christmas but after having #3 I got rid of all my baby things so thinking am I crazy as I'd have to start from scratch

I've got some questions

1- how much different is 4 from 3 kids

2-what cars do you drive

3-do you have a strict routine

4-any suggestion on budgeting -weekly shopping how much do you spend and what do you cook
    -Christmas ,birthdays easter etc how much do you spend on each or do you make it so they have same number of presents

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *answered your questions after them*

I've got some questions

1- how much different is 4 from 3 kids

The school run was the one thing that I found difficult juggling a 830am start with a newborn that constantly wanted to be feed or sleep at pick up and drop off but when I had my 4th my daughters were only 5,3 & 2. Everything else wasn't any different..

2-what cars do you drive
    I think a 7 seater or more car is a must. I drive a Mazda CX9 which I find great but most 7 seater SUV's don't have much boot so if a large boot is a must perhaps look at a van.

3-do you have a strict routine
    I used to be pretty strict when our 4th was first born with sleep times and meal times but now that she is one I've been a bit more relaxed with it but do need to get back into a good routine again.

4-any suggestion on budgeting -weekly shopping how much do you spend and what do you cook
    Meal planning is always a great way to start because it makes you stick to a budget. We buy our meat in bulk, fruit veg and eggs from the farmer markets and just small amounts from woolies. It keeps our grocery shop down to $350 a fortnight for everything.
    Budgeting wise I have worked out what everything costs and have my banking set up to pay a bit to every bill every fortnight. I also have an account where I put in $100 a fortnight to pay for rego, servicing and insurance when it falls due. This way helps us to have everything paid on time, spending money and savings.

-Christmas ,birthdays easter etc how much do you spend on each or do you make it so they have same number of presents
    As my girls are so close in age we tend to spend the same amount or get the same things for them. I don't mind how much I spend on them at these times if they need it..

I love having 4 so much that We are seriously considering having a 5th but I want a larger gap next time so will look more into it in 1-2 years time.
    Hope I've helped