+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default what's the best bargain you have gotten on ebay??

Most recently a mobile for the cot, fisher price and brand new, seen retail for $50... I paid $3.25 and it was local pick up so no postage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

An awesome TV and also a pram. We saved tons on both of them.

At the lower end of the scale I bought three water hyacinth ottomans for about $20. They were in mint condition and have served any number of purposes while we have had them - bedside tables, seats, ottomans, random decorations in a room. I've only got one in the house at the moment but now I have been reminded I need to dig the other two out for the deck.

Oh. The other thing I have bought enormously cheaply on eBay is hardware - 40sqm of decking timber for only a few hundred dollars. I'm about to buy some synthetic turf, too (don't laugh).

And I got all our taps and shower fittings for just under $200. Less than one set of very basic taps from Reece for our powder room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

A totally awesome iPhone cover that was worth like $40, I got it for $4. I love it

I don't often buy from eBay.

Another thing I got, that I haven't used but I think it's good to have is a sim extender thing, for incase either DFs iPhone or my iPhone died and we needed to use a normal phone for a while. Paid 30c for 2 and free postage. Just put the micro sim into it and it makes it the size of a normal sim.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I save on things like cheap costume jewellery that you'd get from Diva or stores like that. Something you'd pay $15 in Diva, I've gotten the EXACT same thing from China for $2 with free postage.

I don't generally get bargains in Australia, always miss out because I'm a tight @ss lmao. But I do get a heck of a lot of cheap things like electrical cords, bento boxes, jewellery and other little nicknacks from overseas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: what's the best bargain you have gotten on ebay??

I have a bargain sale that i made.

I bought my Ergo baby carrier brand new for $160....12 months later I sold it on ebay for $160!
    Same thing with some Nike and Addidas outfits I bought for my son on ebay... I sold them a year later for the same price I paid for them!

Talk about great resell value lol

***Sent from my phone***
    Last edited by Happy2be3; 29-08-2012 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

A boori cot and change table in great condition for $100 all up

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: what's the best bargain you have gotten on ebay??

We got EVERYTHING we needed for ds1 (besides clothes) for $800 - cot, change table, pram, highchair, port-a-cot, a box of great (not so cheap) toys, linens rocker, bouncer and heaps more I can't remember - the sellers were done having kids and had no-one to pass their gear off too - everything was in great knick and have last through all three of my kids - best money ever spent

sent from my happy place while I steal 5min for myself

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We bought an awesome modular sofa for $80 in fairly good nick. Then we decided to sell it a few months later because it took up too much room, and we sold it for $100

I also buy all iphone cases and screen covers from Ebay for WAY cheaper than in the shops.

Thanks
    Reviews

I brought a breastfeeding pillow for $10, i used it a week didnt like it and put it back on ebay starting at what i paid and it went for $30

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I bought 12 pairs of (new) CK undies, for like $22 all up. Be better if I could wear them..but somehow they are too big for me.