+ Reply to Thread

Default Help needed

Hi Everyone

I am looking for individuals to help me with my research project I am conducting. The project is looking at beliefs about body image and is for a good cause, to help people who suffer from a negative perception of themselves. I am looking for people aged between 18-40 who live in Australia to help out.

You will be required to complete an online questionnaire which will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. You can find the survey and more information at the following link: http://opinio.online.swin.edu.au/s?s=12605

Please note that participation is voluntarily and your information will remain anonymous. This project has been approved by Swinburne University Human Research Ethics Committee.

In addition, please feel free to recommend this to friends as it would help me with recruitment.

Thank you,

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I did it but boy there were some wierd questions!!

Plus my answer were probably a bit random since Im pregnant and having huge mood swings