+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Symptom spotting

Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    Oh no Rain78, how disappointing!

I reckon I am PMSing off my head again (feeling irrational!). Want to kill my boss, wish I could write a letter of resignation and stick it under his nose. I wish work didn't **** me off so much, I know being angry is a waste of energy, but the whole situation at the moment is making me really cross. Probably not helping with baby making! And the longer it takes to conceive, the longer I'm stuck here.
    I'm in the same situation Falkor, work is breaking me at the moment and there's no point in leaving when we are trying to start a family. Trying to stick it out is very hard though, even worse in the tww when your emotions are running wild! Fingers crossed you are getting emotional from pg hormones instead of af.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sadly it looks like AF is here again. Will be able to confirm tomorrow.

I should be happy my cycles are so spot on, but whatever is meant to be happening obviously isn't! I hope it is just our timing that is out.

So frustrating when several others I know have managed to accidently fall pregnant. It is early days for us still, but I am feeling the pressure to get pg whilst I still have a job & things are secure. Next year might not be so good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Symptom spotting

Sorry that AF seems to be arriving falkor. Ttc is hard, no matter how long you've been trying. And when there are work factors adding more pressure, it doesn't help. Why can't we all just fall pregnant when we want to??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Falkor  (03-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep AF is here, but oh well. I am less sad this time - there's nothing I can do but try, try again!

I wrote down some lists the other day to plan what I would do if we are still TTC in 6 months, 12 months and beyond. It made me feel a lot better, as I know what my options are and have some sense of 'control' - and how to not completely put my life on hold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Symptom spotting

Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    Yep AF is here, but oh well. I am less sad this time - there's nothing I can do but try, try again!

I wrote down some lists the other day to plan what I would do if we are still TTC in 6 months, 12 months and beyond. It made me feel a lot better, as I know what my options are and have some sense of 'control' - and how to not completely put my life on hold.
    Sorry to hear about af but I'm glad you've taken it OK. Excellent work on the lists! Being organised has always made me feel better. Better luck next cycle x

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2