+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Symptom spotting

11dpo and symptom spotting massively. At 8dpo I had a very sharp pain in my uterus which lasted about a minute, mild cramping since then. It seems each month my body makes up a new symptom I haven't had before, just so I completely convince myself I most definitely feel pregnant only to find out, no, just crazy lady symptom spotting again! So either af cramps have started very very early this cycle or something else is going on. Also super tired (nothing new there as I do have CFS, although sleeping 10 hours, up for 2, sleeping another 9 up for 1 and back to bed again on the weekend still is out of the ordinary for me). Of course I've poas 6 times since 8dpo and no matter how many death stares I give that stick, still all BFN's. Our doctor is concerned for us after some medical issues on both dh and my side so has sent us to see a fs for further testing. First appointment sep 4th so I was really hoping this was our month and we wouldn't have to go down this path.

Anyone else sick of their body playing tricks on them each month? I think trouble is early pg symptoms are often the same as af symptoms so you really just have to wait for that wicked witch to show to be sure don't you!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Symptom spotting

And hormones! The week before af I'm so up and down its ridiculous! I burst in to tears this morning because dh was leaving for work and I didn't want him to get out of bed, lmao! *shrugs*

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh no, maybe I am the only crazy one, lol. Feeling better today than I was yesterday at least. Baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Symptom spotting

Hi, my body plays tricks on me every month. It has me convinced I'm pregnant, then AF arrives.

Fx you get your BFP

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (29-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Symptom spotting

Me too! My friend at work has to sit and listen to me every month symptom spotting! I death stare my hpt too hahaha!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bon000000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been doing it this week but because of my last long crazy cycle, I am still not even sure what this one will be like. I think I O'd last week so then I think I am in the middle of the TWW? Only because I think I had a close to positive OPK and I had some sort of spotting/very light bleed about 5/6 days later. So without even being too sure where I am up to in my cycle, I am trying so hard not to pick every little thing and think it could be pregnancy :P

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IndieBelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh yes the death stare, I do that then my eyes imagine lines there because I am looking at it so much haha

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IndieBelle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IndieBelle View Post
    Ahh yes the death stare, I do that then my eyes imagine lines there because I am looking at it so much haha
    Haha, the amount of times I've stared so hard I've seen a line then blinked and it's gone! Why do we do it to ourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been convincing myself for 3 weeks now and still no AF or BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Symptom spotting

I try so hard to not do it. But then in just so hopeful that this will be our month, that I do it anyway.

But I look at it like this - whether I symptom spot or not, I'm going to be devastated when AF arrives anyway, so I may as well make the most of the TWW and have hope while I can.

Good luck ladies