+ Reply to Thread
    Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My annoying dog

His a mini foxi and is about 2 yrs old. He always has water and biccies in a bowl and gets his dog food at nighttime about 7pm. The night feed has never changed. I also have a silky x who is 4 and never acts like I'm
    About to say.

He sits there just staring at me. Often is less then 30cm away doing it. The moment I move he follows and stares some more. I go to the loo (I norm leave the door open to hear the kids) and he sits there staring at me. The moment you enter the kitchen he is there. I love him and play with him and cuddle and all that but seriously it's kinda starting to bug the crap out of me. Iv tried just putting him outside and w sits at the door either staring in if I just shut the fly screen occasionally barking at me but if I shut the main back door he yelps. Iv tried everything I can think of. Our silky is never like this and just minds her own business. I never had small dogs till these 2 and have never felt with being constantly watched. Even if I'm sitting there watching tv I can see him out the corner of my eye just staring at me, I say go away an he moves back then continues. His always getting cuddles and pats and isnt starving (iv had to cut there food down as they were getting Rolly but not to much just less biccies) I'm going to go grey because of this dog, it seriously bugs me and I don't know what to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Animals tend to know that you have a bub growing in your belly and he is probably being protective and making sure your ok. My dog does the same and It drives me nuts, she is constantly around my feet and follows me everywhere.

From what I have read, there is some hormone that we send off that the dogs pick up on, and therefore get protective of you.

from a dog site:
    Just how your dog will react to your pregnancy will vary according to your pet. Many women report that their once husband-loving pet has now abandoned that man for her and her pregnant belly. Often becoming more clingy and protective, dogs have been known to stay directly beside mom’s side, even waiting outside the shut bathroom door or next to the tub while you bathe and sleeping beside your bed every night, for the full nine months.
    Other dogs may be more vocal in their protection, barking or growling at anyone who approaches the pregnant woman, sometimes even physically blocking people from the mom-to-be. And if your dog starts to take more notice of your belly, nosing it, smelling it or even trying to sit on it, don’t be surprised. She knows that’s where the change is.

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default My annoying dog

Well hopefully that's it and his not just a nutter lol
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default My annoying dog

Lol my dogs do this all the time, I think it's cute, they follow DH and I everywhere and have to be wherever we are. I think your dog just loves you that's all and wants to be near you!