+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Elonva

Hi Ladies I know through google that a few ladies here have used this drug, could you tell me how you went. I'm 39 had a tubal ligation b/w is all normal had down regulation #1- 2 eggs both fert both transferred BFN #2 Clomid 1 egg retrieved ICIS failed to fert #3 flare stim 3 eggs 1 immature 1 fert BFN. So if we do a 4th it will be using Elonva. Any help ans experiences with this drug will help decide. Oh and my right ovary is not producing any eggs
    LuLu

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used it last cycle and really liked only having to inject once for 7dys and thought it worked well or no different to my cycle using gonal F. I've only done antagonist cycles. My new FS is not keen on it though and wants to use gonal F instead with down reg cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, my FS is a big fan of elonva so I used it for my first cycle .for me it worked very quickly. I needed a top up of puregon on Day 8 but was ready for EPU after this. It was very easy having the one injection.

Similar Threads

1. Anyone heard of or used Elonva???
    By LittleGumnut in forum IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:31
  2. Elonva? Anyone used this?
    By rabecah in forum IVF
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 26-06-2012, 17:21