+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Tuesday Chatter

Went to the play center after dropping DS6 too school, DS2 got attacked by the same kid twice, one large purple egg on head after being pushed and one bitten finger.
    Might I add DS2 is seriously a quiet little angel who barely leaves my side!
    Mum saw both occasion and her not so dear son who was about 3 didn't get in trouble for either occasion! Seriously was going to tell her to leave!!! Can't stand it
    Besides that it was a beautiful day in Melbourne, perfect towel and sheet wash day and mopped the floor that dried in 5 mins :-)
    Made Chow Mein for dinner ( YUM) and now watching winners and losers :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Tuesday Chatter

About to watch Dance Moms...oh yeahrrr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi RunawayPrincess,

I'm Jason and I thought I'd chime in as I work for SEEK Learning. I'm sorry to hear that you're not enjoying your course. I wanted to let you know that SEEK Learning do have policies whereby we can move you into a more appropriate course if the one you are studying is not delivering what you want. If that sounds like something you'd be interested in, just let me know and I can get that conversation started for you.

Alternatively, even if you would just like to provide feedback about the course set up, I can pass that onto the educational provider as this feedback is really important for them to hear.

Feel free to send me a private message with your details and I'll be in touch asap.

All the best,

Jason

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ...the joys of a google-able forum post

5. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (31-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Tuesday Chatter

Gosh. I wonder if Jason wants to come and sort my house out? I'll pretend it is course related.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Tuesday Chatter

Thanks for the offer Jason, I spoke to the person that signed me up and he told me that changing course isn't an option for me and that there was nothing that could be done because your (SEEKs) "hands are tied". Not that I particularly want to change courses, I'd rather my money back.
    I spoke to OTEN and they have been extremely helpful and will provide extra help for me to get through this, they seem to understand this type of situation quote well, funnily enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply, RunwayPrincess. Great to hear OTEN have been super accommodating to your needs, and sorry your experience with SEEK Learning was not the best. If you do want to follow this up I’d be happy to pass on your feedback to the appropriate learning consultant, as we’re always looking to make things better. The email address is feedback@seeklearning.com.au, and I’ll make sure it is seen by the right people.

Good luck with your studies, and my apologies to the other members of the forum for butting in on Tuesday Chatter!

Jason