+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Tuesday Chatter

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Nazgul - Thats no good about having to drop your DF off for a month :\ Did he get a nice lecture about how to not lose his license again? hehe
    Lol he did.
    He isn't allowed to drink or b!tch about my driving that whole month lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm stuffing my face with corn thins, last 30 mins of work. Procrastinating big time.

I really need to get on with it

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

HowCrazyCool  (28-08-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul View Post
    Lol he did.
    He isn't allowed to drink or b!tch about my driving that whole month lol
    I dont think my DP could go a month without b!tching about my driving hahaha We were watching something on tv once and the guy said that when women drive it doesnt actually give the man 'a break' its actually MORE annoying than if they themselves drove.....might have been Dr Cox on Scrubs actually....anyway, DP was like "YES! Thats sooo true!".

..mind you I did accidentally reverse into my own garage on the weekend..so maybe he has a point

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    I'm stuffing my face with corn thins, last 30 mins of work. Procrastinating big time.

I really need to get on with it
    Last 30mins are wind down time....you look busy whilst constantly glancing at the clock.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayPrincess View Post
    I'm enjoying the idea of it
    I'm stuck it's set up really badly, and I'm at a disadvantage because of that.

I tried withdrawing and getting a refund, or changing to a different course, but pretty much my only option is to keep going or to lose just under 3k and give up.

Stay away from seek learning is the moral of the story, if you are wanting to do online study or study via correspondence, do it directly through the course provider.
    Eeep, that doesnt sound good.
    Well I guess you can take that as motivation to finish it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Last 30mins are wind down time....you look busy whilst constantly glancing at the clock.
    Oh I don't even have to do that. I have my own office and no one can see me, and I hear people approaching as the floor creaks when they step!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    Oh I don't even have to do that. I have my own office and no one can see me, and I hear people approaching as the floor creaks when they step!
    Love it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tuesday Chatter

Eeep, that doesnt sound good.
    Well I guess you can take that as motivation to finish it?
    Yep, absolutely.
    Called one of my teachers, 65yo man. Very helpful but apparently I have a nice voice and he likes talking to me?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tuesday Chatter

Thread killer or what?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quiet night. DP is cooking dinner tonight. Fish and chips and lemon pepper squid!