+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly8329 View Post
    Yep for sure I lost 27 kilos to have this VBA2c . I have been healthy for over 12 months now and although I'm not as active as I was before hubby started FIFO work I'm probably the fittest I have been ever!
    I am hoping my new healthier lifestyle will make for a smaller baby too! Haha my last natural attempt was 10pd6 and he just wouldn't drop into position with his big head
    Unreal!!! Well done you. That's awesome!
    Keep me posted on your journey.
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    Unreal!!! Well done you. That's awesome!
    Keep me posted on your journey.
    x
    Thanks Hun abs good luck with the upcoming arrival
    You will have to let me know how you go, I have everything crossed for successful natural birth for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    has anyone had dr. kemper and was able to get him to support a vba3c? does he deliver at any public hospitals or just at berwick?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbmumma3boyz View Post
    has anyone had dr. kemper and was able to get him to support a vba3c? does he deliver at any public hospitals or just at berwick?
    Hi there,

I had dr Kemper and he completely supported my vbac2. He was awesome and I highly recommend him. He is a private and public OB. I saw him as a public patient which meant I was to have my birth at Dandenong Public. I also found them to be really supportive of my choice as well....the middies were so helpful in trying to help me achieve my goal.

So as a private patient I paid $60 per visit and claimed Medicare off that so it ended up being $25 a visit from memory.

If you need any more info please let me know!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbmumma3boyz View Post
    Oh VBA3c ! Inspirational , good luck on your journey.
    Fluffy did he come deliver your baby? Or is he just a support throughout the pregnancy as a public patient?
    1 more cycle until TTC and Kemper will be my choice after a bit of research on him

Thanks
    Reviews
    im far from pregnant my youngest only turned 1 so im gonna wait a little bit for now until my eldest is in school next year! I have seen heaps of inspirational video's on ladies going through VBAMC most of which was overseas and there was one lady who is from nsw who had a vba4c who I met on a facebook group. All I want to do is just have a go and if things dont happen at least my baby chose the day he or she wanted to arrive on. I'd also like to hire an IM or doula for extra support I don't want a home birth I'd rather do as much as I can at home then transfer. I really hope to try for a bub in the new year if things work out ok finance wise otherwise I could be waiting a while. Thanks for the thumbs up on Dr. Kemper i've made a few notes in my diary with his phone number and which hospitals he works currently at.
    Fluffy ducks did you go to the VBAC clinic at all with your vba2c? I think it's in casey or something..

Thanks
    Reviews
    The VBAC clinic is at dandenong hospital and they will only take VBAC no VBA2C or 3C from what I understand.
    You can never be too prepared , I have been researching for 15 months now! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean about researching i've been doing it on and off since my first was born and i've got piles of books to read but i'm mostly looking on the net for info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep that was me after I had my second almost 5 years ago. I did plan VBAC with my third but didn't happen.
    Hopefully nothing sways me this time. I see you have 3 boys also me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went through the southern health vbac clinic last August, the clinic and all appointments are run out of Casey hospital but you birth at Dandenong, it was fantastic, I ended up having another a Caesar but they strongly pushed vbac during my entire pregnancy, very impressed!