+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Alone with a newborn

I have 3 children, the youngest is 3 weeks old. My partner and I broke up last week. I'm not sure if it's for good. Things have been tough for a long while. I just didn't think we would actually let it get to this point.

Absolutely gutted. I don't know how to cope with that as well as life with 3 kids by myself

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so down, and I know it will be hard. When my two were little my ex was always with mates or off his head....so I was basically alone.

The way I found to get through was to make plans for how I wanted life to be for my kids and forget about what others wanted me to do.

Moms are amazingly strong beings so don't doubt yourself, you have the skills just put some faith in yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so sorry your having to go through this especially whilst juggling 3 kids and having a newborn at that. Do you have family support right now? I hope so as I'm sure it can't be easy. Don't be affraid to lean on your family, friends or the lovely bub hubbers
    Reaching out to others is one of the first steps to healing. I hope things get better for you soon, big hugs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you lovelies my parents live an hour away but any chance I get I pop down to their house just to hear other voices in the house. It's comforting.

My little girl woke up smiling this morning too which really made me forget all about the hurt for a while. One day at a time