+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone know of or interested in starting a annual holiday group

Just wondering if anyone was interested in perhaps creating a group which goes on a vacation together like a tour each year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds interesting

Thanks
    Reviews

Hahaha cool

Thanks
    Reviews

Thought it would be a fun way for our kids to relax and still be able to go somewhere exciting. Their are hardly any glbt tours from Australian businesses and definitely no family based ones. I also thought as a group benefitting from discount pricing. I think that if I went on a family tour group with my family that we would be bombarded with questions by strangers and I've had enough of people asking me the same questions where it's clearly not theirbusiness and bub isn't even here yet lmao. I would like my children to have friends that they feel aren't judging them our able to talk to them about being in the same family situation as each other. I don't know many lesbian mums to be honest and I don't have many friends so I thought that this idea would be a fun way of getting to know people without the awkwardness of getting to know you situations lmao.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    Thought it would be a fun way for our kids to relax and still be able to go somewhere exciting. Their are hardly any glbt tours from Australian businesses and definitely no family based ones. I also thought as a group benefitting from discount pricing. I think that if I went on a family tour group with my family that we would be bombarded with questions by strangers and I've had enough of people asking me the same questions where it's clearly not theirbusiness and bub isn't even here yet lmao. I would like my children to have friends that they feel aren't judging them our able to talk to them about being in the same family situation as each other. I don't know many lesbian mums to be honest and I don't have many friends so I thought that this idea would be a fun way of getting to know people without the awkwardness of getting to know you situations lmao.
    we are in the same position so subbing to this thread vry interested

Thanks
    Reviews

Cool!!! even if there is just a couple of us is better than none at al

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a good idea!

Sorry, I'm not in a same sex relationship - I'm a single Mum but unfortunately not gay

Still love the idea though!!

Thanks
    Reviews

It doesn't really matter lol just would be horrible to go on a family holiday in a tour group and feel like someone didn't want to be near us really. We would be delighted to having your involvement if you were indeed interested.