+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bachelor of nursing @ deakin

Well I am bursting with knowledge after visiting the Deakin Open Day today! I attended info sessions on nursing and public health and health promotion. I did not find public health and health promotion interesting. But I did peak an interest at the nursing lecture.

Is anyone attending at Deakin? I was very impressed but would like to know what to expect should I decide to embark on this degree. Have considered the combined nursing and midwifery degree but worried that may be too much to start with.

I am not looking at this on whim I had looked into this a few years ago but was still on my journey through my child care qualifications. i am also a daughter of 2 nurses ( no longer registered) but I am aware somewhat of what goes on but I know things are different now, the training is different and also the technology, my parents also trained in Britain. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Bachelor of nursing @ deakin

Thank you, yes I have been reading these and also seen some time tables for an idea. Will keep reading, but so far I'm feeling good about this

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Similar Threads

1. Graduate entry nursing or bachelor degree…?
    By gladtobemrsc in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-06-2012, 20:10
  2. Bachelor of nursing science compared to bachelor of nursing?
    By Jensha in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-04-2012, 17:07
  3. Bachelor of Nursing fulltime
    By 1BabyMama in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2012, 20:50