+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default depression tablets

I take pristiq and am wondering the same thing for when we ttc. It's so new that there aren't any studies on its safety. I was thinking of weaning off it before we try and if my symptoms come back I'd switch to Zoloft as I know lots of ladies who've taken it through preg and bf with no issues.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyLoaf For This Useful Post:

tigerchick  (02-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm 25 +5 pregnant and started taking Zoloft at around 10 weeks pregnant due to depression brought on by stress at the time.
    I saw my dr today and he said I will be in it till at least March 2013 even though my stress trigger is over. He said its completely safe and has no worries about me being on it at the small dose of 50mgs, and I can continue it while BFing.

It's really helped me so far. Make sure you check out ALL the options and talk them over with your DR.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Harliben For This Useful Post:

tigerchick  (02-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks.I am doing ok atm I have been taking my meds every sec day to try and cut back on them I am full of mixed feeling so want to make my DP a dad but on the other hand not sure I can handle things I will be returning to work and he is going to look after the baby when we have one.All the best everyone for ur pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so tired all the time atm still ttc I have been taking 100mg everyday because of feeling so low I think its due to alot of stress full thing going on at home atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Iam 6wks thing are going ok atm Iam down to takeing half a 5og table a day and slowly weaning myself off early days atm so hope I will cope not on them.How R u all going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not coping very well after my loss still taking my meds tho just feel so lossed and empty I so wanted to have this baby my DP dose not talk about it and just wories about me I cry get mad and cry again so wished this feeling would go away it sux hate it so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh tigerchick I am so sorry for your loss. Don't be too hard on yourself and just take each day as it comes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kriista For This Useful Post:

tigerchick  (09-02-2013)