No time for a nap today.

My kids are
    DD1 18
    DS1 12
    DD2 11
    DD3 8
    DS2 4
    DS3 almost 4 months
    Could you get the older ones to help you do some things so you're not too exhausted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Don't you hate it when you go to the washing machine and find a load in there that you forgot about yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Not Bacon Fence (This is a *serious* discussion!) 7.1

Ugh I always do that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Melon View Post
    Could you get the older ones to help you do some things so you're not too exhausted?
    They do. They are very good, we just had a super lazy weekend which means there is a lot to catch up on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: The Not Bacon Fence (This is a *serious* discussion!) 7.1

I'm sitting in the bathroom trying to get ds back into toilet training, he self initiates then after a week refuses to go :/ frustrating,

At the moment he keeps his clamping his legs shut to stop from pee ing

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Watch out kirby as that can cause one high pressure fountain.

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol!

Morning ladies!!!

I feel bad that he is a good sleeper, I know how difficult it is for some, but I'm relieved at the same time.
    Don't feel bad. Enjoy it! I know I would... lol

Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post

I am sitting in the too tired basket too.
    DS3 seems to have endless wind this week. I am sure I have been up burping him half the night and why, oh why does his cluster feeds need to be between 2am and 6 am. The other night he slept for four and a half straight hours (yep for the first time) and of course it was from 8 pm to 12:30pm so I didn't get any benefit from it.

I have so much washing, folding, baking and cleaning to do and no energy to do it but I must as I had a lazy day yesterday.
    Poor bubba. Hope his tummy is feeling better today. So hard when they won't seem to let it up. I also had a lazy weekend. So much to do. And the clouda have just rolled over in time for my gigantic washing pile to have to be ditched again. Grrr!

ETA - there was so a hug in there... where'd it go?

Can you nap today???
    That's what I do when I feel like death
    Isn't a nap where you jump around like a looney? Taking everything out of drawers, ripping up books, having trampoline comps on your bed?

The toddler seems to think so. If that's what a nap is, I don't want one... haha

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Don't you hate it when you go to the washing machine and find a load in there that you forgot about yesterday.
    Oh I hate when that happens! I did that yesterday. Oops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Not Bacon Fence (This is a *serious* discussion!) 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post

Isn't a nap where you jump around like a looney? Taking everything out of drawers, ripping up books, having trampoline comps on your bed?

The toddler seems to think so. If that's what a nap is, I don't want one... haha

Aw why not????
    Sounds like fun....... If someone else has to clean up afterwards lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post

yep that is a nap here too...

Ds is playing with his gym but wants me to play too..... come on kid I need to get some stuff done.
    I must admit to loving his gym as you can change the toys to anyone with the ring style attachment thingy..