+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Not Bacon Fence (This is a *serious* discussion!) 7.1

Wah, you all have different user names and avatars. I have been reading on and off since the original fluff thread. So hard to keep up.

I hope the little girl is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I hope your dd was ok over night turkey!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Not Bacon Fence (This is a *serious* discussion!) 7.1

del
    Last edited by intruderalert1234; 10-12-2012 at 22:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    Hope your dd is feeling better today and you had an uneventful night turk.

I went to bed at midnight, ds was in his bed. Woke at 5.30 am trying to figure out why the door was open and i was freezing my **** off, realised it was cos ds was still in his bed.

He woke at 7 am and called out then came in, his first ever time of sleeping an entire night not in my bed

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    Wow!

That's awesome!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Turk, just wondering how your DD is. Hope she is okay x

Thanks
    Reviews

Morning all. Thank you all so much for the love. Been trying to post this for almost an hour...

Ok, so I woke DD up twice more before attempting sleep last night. Took a long time to wake her but when she did wake, she was coherent, crying for a bottle and to close eyes go sleep.(wierd)

Anyway, I moved her into my bed for the night and she has slept pretty well. Has woken on her own a few times which makes me feel better.

She's still asleep in my bed.

Now that she's ok, I can add the rest of the story.

When we got in the car to leave my friends place last night, she got hysterical crying and saying that xxxx (the older child of my friends) push me bash my head. (She also said it in hysterics quite a few times when I'd woken her up to check she was ok)

Now while I know kids make things up. She's never said anything like this. Even when other kids have done something that's hurt her.

I'm quite upset because there have been other times when I've seen this child doing other nasty things to DD. I've not said anything as I hate hate hate confrontation. But this almost ended up with my child needing an ambulance.

I just don't know what to do. When the injury occured, the girls were in another room, when DD screamed, xxxx came running out yelling all panicked "she fell over! She fell over"

She never had an injury like this from falling over. She has fallen and bumped her head on tiles without this much trauma before. This injury was on carpet. What do I do?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby star View Post
    Hope your dd is feeling better today and you had an uneventful night turk.

I went to bed at midnight, ds was in his bed. Woke at 5.30 am trying to figure out why the door was open and i was freezing my **** off, realised it was cos ds was still in his bed.

He woke at 7 am and called out then came in, his first ever time of sleeping an entire night not in my bed

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    That's fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkers View Post
    A cockroach just attacked me when I went to the outside bin... I have a big fear of them so I must of been a sight for the neighbours
    Oh lordy! I have done the attacked by cockroach dance before... it's not pretty but it's dam effective!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Turk EnJayDee View Post
    Morning all. Thank you all so much for the love. Been trying to post this for almost an hour...

Ok, so I woke DD up twice more before attempting sleep last night. Took a long time to wake her but when she did wake, she was coherent, crying for a bottle and to close eyes go sleep.(wierd)

Anyway, I moved her into my bed for the night and she has slept pretty well. Has woken on her own a few times which makes me feel better.

She's still asleep in my bed.

Now that she's ok, I can add the rest of the story.

When we got in the car to leave my friends place last night, she got hysterical crying and saying that xxxx (the older child of my friends) push me bash my head. (She also said it in hysterics quite a few times when I'd woken her up to check she was ok)

Now while I know kids make things up. She's never said anything like this. Even when other kids have done something that's hurt her.

I'm quite upset because there have been other times when I've seen this child doing other nasty things to DD. I've not said anything as I hate hate hate confrontation. But this almost ended up with my child needing an ambulance.

I just don't know what to do. When the injury occured, the girls were in another room, when DD screamed, xxxx came running out yelling all panicked "she fell over! She fell over"

She never had an injury like this from falling over. She has fallen and bumped her head on tiles without this much trauma before. This injury was on carpet. What do I do?

Difficult.. Not sure what you can do there's probably not much point saying something, maybe just mention what your DD was like after you got her home.. Maybe slip into conversation what was said by DD but how I don't know without accusing.. Surely any parent would be horrified at their child hurting another one.. Even if you can somehow plant the seed maybe she will be mindful of it and watch out for it next time.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah, I spoke to DP about it and he said to just keep an eye out and if something happens again then we will say something.