+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bleeding at 6 weeks

Hi all
    I had some spotting on WEd evening which was light pink then brown. It pretty much stopped straight away. Had an internal but couldn't see a heartbeat as i was only 6 weeks. Bloods were showing good levels.
    Today it was a dark red/brown and a bit more which is heartbreaking as I am fearing the worst.
    Getting more bloods done on Monday. Has anyone else experienced this and had a positive outcome. Really trying to remain positive....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes i have. I am 15 weeks pregnant at the moment and have had bleeding from around 5 weeks on wards, it has varied from light brown blood to heavy gushes of bright red blood - baby has always been fine. I have been told some women just bleed and it isn't necessarily a sign of anything bad - the fact the blood you passed was dark red/brown is a great sign.
    With a previous pregnancy i also had a huge gush of red blood early on and bub was fine, it was just that one time though.
    I have had several miscarriages also and the difference with those were i had pain and heavy bleeding with clots.

Stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you.. I have only had light cramping which i guess is quite common? Nothing that causes me to double over or grab at my stomach area. I have only had one small brown clot and that is all. On the US they could see the bleed so could this be the left over blood from that?? Really trying to send positive vibes to baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I bled from
    4 weeks till week 8 and then it stopped. So I wouldn't worry just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi

I hope all is well and there is nothing to worry about. But I would go see your doc/OB to be safe I had bleeding at 6 weeks witch was a MC then falling again starting spotting dark brown at 12 weeks listen to everyone else saying its ok as I had no cramps so didn't rush to the ob and it ended up the baby had died worse day of my life.
    I really hope everything is ok for you just wanted to advise that things can go wrong even though most things you read say it will be ok sometimes it's not!!!!