+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And I just wanted to add that from what I have read daily bathing is ok. As long as you have the bath water luke warm (I also have to use the QV oil everyday) and you need to moisturise them afterwards. There is no way I could leave my 3 year old a couple of days between baths simply because he likes to play outside and is always covered in dirt and food from the days activities. I also think bathing daily is good to wash away and eczema flakes and old moisturiser etc and the bath can help to calm his itching (as long as the water is pH balanced).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Theophania For This Useful Post:

lilrussell  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Eczema and Products

Quote Originally Posted by Theophania View Post
    And I just wanted to add that from what I have read daily bathing is ok. As long as you have the bath water luke warm (I also have to use the QV oil everyday) and you need to moisturise them afterwards. There is no way I could leave my 3 year old a couple of days between baths simply because he likes to play outside and is always covered in dirt and food from the days activities. I also think bathing daily is good to wash away and eczema flakes and old moisturiser etc and the bath can help to calm his itching (as long as the water is pH balanced).
    Thanks that makes sense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Eczema and Products

Try medi-honey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for posting OP. I wasn't happy about the varied information I was getting from pharmacists and doctors about my sons eczema/dermatitis. He gets it on his cheeks sometimes but mostly a spot on his back that got bigger and bigger and ended up infected, and a large patch on his front where he dribbles. I was told to use Ego Flare Up moisturiser and was until it got infected. I use QV wash in the bath but may switch to the oil. Everyone has a different theory what to use but I would much rather use something natural so thanks for everyones advice. I hope something works for you OP.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FrogsnSnails For This Useful Post:

lilrussell  (13-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter has been on and off cortisone creams for 4 years. I just bough her a hazelwood necklace and omg! It's gone. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't severe, but I can't believe it's worked so well!!!!