+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Progesterone side effects or 2ww symptoms

Yay, fantastic!! I'm so excited for you! And that we get to have our BFP's together - we are only 2 days apart!! When do you go for a beta? Monday? It's just surreal when it's your first BFP hey? I've been dreaming of that moment when it was finally our turn to have the double lines - have been positive this cycle was it for us since the start of the 2ww (trying the mind over matter thing i think lol). And I decided that I was going to celebrate and enjoy this moment without letting worry or anxiety make me feel cautious because i feel that the need for ART and this infertility stuff has taken so much spontaneity and innocence/ignorance away from us. If we weren't IVF warriors we wouldn't think twice about jumping up and down after a pos HPT!

I have had some mild nausea, on and off (ginger & lemon tea in the morning helps), mild cramping and a full feeling in my uterus. Peeing a bit more often but nothing ott. Oh and I have already gone up a bra size! Had to buy new bras yesterday. It seems a bit early to have so many symptoms, I'm a bit surprised at that actually. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Yay, fantastic!! I'm so excited for you! And that we get to have our BFP's together - we are only 2 days apart!! When do you go for a beta? Monday? It's just surreal when it's your first BFP hey? I've been dreaming of that moment when it was finally our turn to have the double lines - have been positive this cycle was it for us since the start of the 2ww (trying the mind over matter thing i think lol). And I decided that I was going to celebrate and enjoy this moment without letting worry or anxiety make me feel cautious because i feel that the need for ART and this infertility stuff has taken so much spontaneity and innocence/ignorance away from us. If we weren't IVF warriors we wouldn't think twice about jumping up and down after a pos HPT!

I have had some mild nausea, on and off (ginger & lemon tea in the morning helps), mild cramping and a full feeling in my uterus. Peeing a bit more often but nothing ott. Oh and I have already gone up a bra size! Had to buy new bras yesterday. It seems a bit early to have so many symptoms, I'm a bit surprised at that actually. How are you feeling?
    I know! There has been a few ladies on this thread that I've cycled with in the last year that have all got there bfp!

I know, it's very surreal! Come to think of it I should have seen the signs but after so many negs it was my coping mechanism.

Wow up a size already! Dh got home last night (been away working) and said my boobs are bigger! They just feel heavy, sore and full. Yep my uterus feels full! A little tired but nothing too bad. They say you tend to take after your mother but who knows. My mum didn't get sick at all. Fingers crossed we have dream pregnancies!

Did u have one or two transferred? X

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes, it would be nice if I take after my mother, she was only a little nauseas during her pregnancies! So far I've been like that too- but it's early. I can cope with nausea but not looking forward to any vomiting! ha

We only transferred 1, if I had transferred 2 I'd definately be thinking twins with my numbers. Go for a 2nd beta today. How many did you transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews

How'd you go today??? Mine came back at 1090! Eek!!! Progesterone is 245! Far out better than I ever imagined!

No more bloods til next Monday then scan at 7 weeks! Feel so blessed!

Thanks
    Reviews

1090 is great, Jessesgirl!! Is that 13dp5dt, so 18dpo? The prog is really good too, are you on pessaries hun?

The clinic didn't get back to me with results today, so now I'm waiting until morning... sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews

Results in, HCG is 5637 and prog 152!! So a great doubling time, I think it's about 36 hrs. I'm not sure when I get a scan, the doc is going to get back to me today (hopefully). Very happy lady at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews

Ohhhhh that's amazing lee!!! So happy for you!! I want Monday to Hurry up so I can have another test- just to know everything is ok., had more period like pains for about an hour or so this arvo. Still worried me!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I get cramping on and off too. Just try to tell myself it's all perfectly normal but you do still get a bit stressed about it :s
    Booked my 7 week scan in for the 20th September. So excited.

The waiting is the worst! Come on Monday for your 2nd test!! xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay!!!!! How exciting! Is that thru your fs??? As I'm 9 hours drive from mine what should I do, book in with ob straight away or ???

Thanks
    Reviews

That's through my ob. I'm a 3-4hr drive from my FS so they have already released me back to the OB in Dubbo. I don't mind though because I was going to this Dr for fertility treatment (ovulation induction) for over a year before I was referred on to IVF and he is a lovely Dr, also I got better service with his clinic

Do you have an OB in mind?