+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    You put your clothes in the wheelie bin outside instead of the washing basket..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mahjong For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: You know your tired when...

Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    You put your clothes in the wheelie bin outside instead of the washing basket..
    PMSL yep done this one shortly after ds1 was born

sent from my happy place while I steal 5min for myself

4. The Following User Says Thank You to My Three Angels For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by giggle berry View Post
    When you suddenly wake up and freak out because you think you've rolled onto your baby.....

In reality you are hugging a pillow and don't co-sleep so none of it makes sense!!!
    I did this! For about the first two weeks of my DD's life. I would wake up and freak out that she was under the covers but I never even co slept with her. Once I was actually fully awake (well, I thought I was) and I was searching under the covers looking for her for about a minute and then woke up my DH and told him she was trapped and I couldn't find her. I thought I could feel her breathing through the doona. Anyway she was sound asleep in her cot next to my bed

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cookiedough For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (27-08-2012),giggle berry  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Booking in for a chn appointment and you have no idea your babies dob. Thankfully I had her health record in front of me. Lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

You shut your keys in the boot again, second time in as many months but this time your spare keys are in there too and you are stuck paying a lock smith to save the day.

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by giggle berry View Post
    When you suddenly wake up and freak out because you think you've rolled onto your baby.....

In reality you are hugging a pillow and don't co-sleep so none of it makes sense!!!
    When Jasper was a baby I woke up suddenly to catch "him" as I felt him fall off the bed and then realised I'd caught my pillow. And Jasper was in the bassinet.

.... and a few nights later I shoved my pillow off the bed and it went *thud*waahhhhh!!!

Crap.

Oh and gave df a heart attack getting up to pee in the night and Jasper was just outgrown his bassinet and I had a look in the bassinet and said "hey where's Jasper"

Df wake-up-sat-up-gasp-out-of-bed-in-one-movement before I could say "oh yeah he's in his cot" lol.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (27-08-2012),giggle berry  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    When Jasper was a baby I woke up suddenly to catch "him" as I felt him fall off the bed and then realised I'd caught my pillow. And Jasper was in the bassinet.

.... and a few nights later I shoved my pillow off the bed and it went *thud*waahhhhh!!!

Crap.

Oh and gave df a heart attack getting up to pee in the night and Jasper was just outgrown his bassinet and I had a look in the bassinet and said "hey where's Jasper"

Df wake-up-sat-up-gasp-out-of-bed-in-one-movement before I could say "oh yeah he's in his cot" lol.

I'm sorry but I have tears in my eyes from the "I totally understand what you mean and I'm glad it's not me" laugh.

Sent from my GT-S6500T using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Boobycino  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You leave for work and realise when you're half way there that you still have your slippers on AND your jumper is inside out.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (27-08-2012),giggle berry  (28-08-2012)

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh i have done loads of silly things when tired

Accidently taken DDs gaberpenton tablets instead of my multy vitamin
    walked into the door frame when leaving the bed room to attend to the 50th alarm for the night
    walked into the wrong room and tryied to find DDs machine to silence alarm to sort her out she had just moved to the next room
    passed out on the way down to DDs room and gave my self a black eye on the side of the table
    spilt half a bottle of liquid medication on and floor and thought f*k it i wil deal with it later and then forgetten and slipped on it the next trip to DDs room

oh im sure there is more lol

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nowhere For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (27-08-2012),disco86  (27-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When my friends DS was still waking in the night and her DH was working and studying one night he got up thirsty, went to the fridge and poured himself a nice big PLATE of orange juice!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post: