+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would this bother you?

I think its a good opportunity to discuss with your son what the other child was doing and to, in a light and good humoured way, reiterate that you do things differently in your family. I have had a similar problem...only it is ds cousin! Haha. For example, ds might say, "x threw sand and said y was poopy!". So I would say, "that's silly isn't it! We don't call people poopy or throw sad, do we?" seriously, the conversations you have with a four year old! My son is pretty matter of fact about things and doesn't really get the immature stuff, so I am lucky this is all I have had to do to keep him behaving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This boy who is a terror (putting it nicely) goes to ds's daycare and kindy. All the kids refer to him as "the bad Lucas" (there are 2 Lucas's at kindy, one is the good Lucas and one is the bad Lucas) I have tried to deter ds from calling him the bad Lucas although I have seen his behavior and tantrums. Anyway all of a sudden ds took a liking to this child. I was trying to avoid play overs but then Lucas's mum suggested one, I felt I couldn't be rude so let ds go over for a play. Ds was a right little s*** when he returned with one hell of an attitude. So that is that, no more playmates with this kid. All you can do I guess is try it and see if it has affect on your child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Would this bother you?

I wouldn't go their sounds like one big head ache you could do with out ....