+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Sooo frustrating... Vent ahead!!

So ****ed off. I needed to go to he toilet and dd2 was dressed yet. DP laying on couch at this point not asleep!! I was in my ensuite and I heard dd2 in the other toilet (she's 1) playing so I yelled for dd1 to get her out and wake up dad whilst proceeding to get off toilet (unfinished - sorry tmi) dd2 out of toilet and I tell dd1 to wake up daddy to dress dd2. Go back to toilet and finish to come out to dd2 STILL not dressed. I yell to DP to please dress dd2 twice. So I don't myself get her a bottle then once she's finished her bottle I put her to bed. All whilst being really noisy and yelling at dd1 to tidy her room instead of playing. I'm sooo mad right now. If that was me on the couch asleep and all this was going on he would make sure I wake up. He's snoring right now and I want to throw something at him and tell him to go to bed. Soo angry!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    i would put his hand in a glass of warm water.

Seriously, i would go off my tree if DH did that!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to River Song For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (24-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh gee and he can't help that he fell asleep. Even when dd1 was trying to wake him up and I was yelling trying to wake him up it's not his fault. Just something else that's my fault I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Is there any reason why your hubby is so tired? (shift worker etc).

Sounds like a stressful evening. Just try to make sure DD1 doesn't cop too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Re: Sooo frustrating... Vent ahead!!

What the hell? Why was he sleeping?

Sent from my GT-S6102 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

He is a shift worker but after a full nights sleep and a sleep in till basically 9 this morning while I got up to dd2 3 times last night including up at 7 and that's everynight for me basically. I'm also 33 weeks pregnant so I'm tired and low BP doesn't help. I just got frustrated and a little ****ed off I guess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Stuff the warm water trick. Get a spray bottle and fill it with water and squirt him every time he doesn't listen hehe

Seriously though, maybe just sit down with him and tell him how your feeling? Be up front that you want him to pull his weight a bit more and see if that helps? I know with my DH storming around and yelling gets me no where he just then thinks im in a bad mood and will avoid me!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh that sucks and I know how you feel!

DP came home from work last night as I was trying to get tantruming DS into the bath. He didn't offer to help or anything, simply stated he was dying of man flu and went to bed (7pm) and slept through til this morning!!!! Grrrr

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mishh View Post
    Oh that sucks and I know how you feel!

DP came home from work last night as I was trying to get tantruming DS into the bath. He didn't offer to help or anything, simply stated he was dying of man flu and went to bed (7pm) and slept through til this morning!!!! Grrrr
    Oh wow that would really p!ss me off. I'm over it now. Was very tired last night and I'm getting very frustrated and grumpy very easily lately.