+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I don't think there's anything wrong with the chat threads. I just wish I had more time to devote to them. Sometimes it would be nice, but I guess I have my IVF threads for that

To those who don't like them, it's a bit like not liking Being Lara Bingle, or reality tv; if you don't like it avoid it. I'd personally rather debate Julian Assange than bacon but that's just me. I miss the stimulation of work so intellectual debate on here often replaces it.

Maybe when I'm back at work next month I'll feel like fluffing more.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't read through this whole thread, but I think the fluff threads were started because people were sick of mindless banter in the 'serious' threads. You can't win

I haven't partaken in the fluff threads because it's not really my thing, I have read along a bit but I think they are boring. I have been in several discussions lately though

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Ellewood  (24-08-2012),Guest1234  (25-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default Re: So lost

Yeah I feel a little like I went and had a baby and came back and it's not the same.

THOUGH I waste a lot less time than I used to. Gone are the days where I made top poster every. Single. Week. Even when I tried not to. Now there's just not enough to talk about.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default So lost

I'm actually bored, because there's nothing happening around here on bubhub.