+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    "Yes Michael I bought a Jeep" makes me want to smash the TV, like if you buy this car you husband will have a new found respect for you. The follow up ads are just as annoying.
    YES!!! Im sorry but wouldnt anyone be furious if their husband/wife just randomly bought a jeep without prior discussion AND THEN just casually mentioned it like it was a non-event in the day?!??!
    "How was your day dear?"
    "Oh it was fine...did some food shopping, cleaned the patio, bought a $26000 car"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    THANKYOU! Though I was alone for a minute there.
    You are not alone at all! This ad anniys me so much I have to change channel! Its like hes made it into 3 separate words

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Eugh that Jeep ad! She says it so annoyingly like he's mentally challenged or something and I just want to strangle her!

I like the one of the kids in the playground though 'HEY EVERYONE HIS MUM BOUGHT A JEEP' lol. It's not as annoying.

Sent from my talky stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the i-i net ads with Josh and Jenna from The Block in it. Jenna sounds like a complete ocker bogan when she says "Why wouldn't you choose what's better?" The way she says better like "Betta"... Makes me cringe.
    Last edited by Gracie's Mum; 16-03-2013 at 20:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie's Mum View Post
    I hate the i-i net ads with Josh and Jenna from The Block in it. Jenna sounds like a complete ocker bogan when she says "Why wouldn't you choose what's better?" The way she says better like "Betta"... Makes me cringe.
    yes!!!! or the original guy.....with the funny accent....he creeps me out *shudder*

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (16-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh and the choosi ads..
    the pregnant couple....the wall painting is all crooked and is pretty crappy..... its time.....what, that time? and she just laughs....my reaction would be 'no you idiot.now get me a tea!'
    and i just hate.the girl at the end....be choosi!!!! *bah* *throws socks at tv*

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I still think the best ad ever was the Lipton Ice Tea ad where Hugh Jackman was dancing through the Japan hotel lobby...best song, so catchy and of course sexy sexy Hugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw a cocopops ad with all the little cocopops playing in a bowl of milk. It looks like a bowl of little poos.

Hate it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I usually enjoy the Canturf billboards.. at least they put a little humor into their advertising.

"Gets rolled quicker than Rudd", "Greener than Brown"

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WineTime View Post
    Just saw a cocopops ad with all the little cocopops playing in a bowl of milk. It looks like a bowl of little poos.

Hate it.
    Haha yep before I knew what the ad was go I was wondering who would advertised using a bunch of little poos playing Marco Polo. Lol such a weird ad.