+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Big Brother

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I was implying that BB is soooooo not appropriate for kids. It has people &$&@$&@ each other for crying out loud. Highly inappropriate for kids. Don't let kids watch it. That's my advice (for those that can't read between the lines).
    You obviously don't watch the show. How can it have people doing that when it's on at 7 pm??????????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Big Brother

Well they said it was supposed to be family friendly this year - I've noticed quite a few things that I don't consider family friendly for example using the word b*tch and grinding themselves on the motor bike trying to be sexy - these were both on the 7pm show.

I love BB and I'm so glad it's back but I just don't think they should try and say its family friendly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It is up to her dad to decide...and he should discuss with bio mum and dsd.

Mine won't be allowed until they are teens...at least...hoping it will have been canned by then lol

They can dress it up as "family friendly"...but it is an adult show about how adults interact in an adult situation...that isn't kid friendly!!

There are so many good things on for kids these days...why do parents feel the need to push them into watching stuff designed for adults.. Mostly, i think it is lazy and they do it because THEY want to watch the show and cannot be bothered either putting the kids to bed first or taping it and watching it later!