+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Cheffry, we live close by! Let's have babies at the same time and have coffee together!

We've told: my best friend (currently pregnant), the ILs, and my aunt.

My parents wouldn't be too supportive sadly. ILs are totally amazing and don't ask us anything, they just listen when we choose to say something. My aunt was ttc for 2 years so she understands how emotionally draining it is.
    Yay! Baby buddies! I'm totally up for coffee! Or teas I guess since we'll be pregnant! Positive thinking!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Hope I can join in

Me 22
    DP about to turn 23
    Been together for four years
    Had one miscarriage and 2 surgeries over the past 13 months for endometriosis and Polycystic.
    Still on the pill at the moment, hopefully be going off within the next month can't wait to give my poor body a break!
    Sick of everyone saying 'it'll happen when it's supposed to', etc. know everyone means well but sometimes it's just nice for people to listen about my worries and how i feel (especially with my health issues)!! Sorry to have a vent!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by 87687623 Questions View Post
    Hope I can join in

Me 22
    DP about to turn 23
    Been together for four years
    Had one miscarriage and 2 surgeries over the past 13 months for endometriosis and Polycystic.
    Still on the pill at the moment, hopefully be going off within the next month can't wait to give my poor body a break!
    Sick of everyone saying 'it'll happen when it's supposed to', etc. know everyone means well but sometimes it's just nice for people to listen about my worries and how i feel (especially with my health issues)!! Sorry to have a vent!!
    Welcome!!

Hopefilly your road woll get easier from here. I know that ventong feeling...i cant stand the whole "you're young..no rush"..grr

Sent from my GT-N7000B using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hello everyone! Nice to have a bit of chatter going on.

Even though I'm not trying this cycle, I'm still charting my temp, cervical mucous etc. so I can take my charts to the FS and she can have a look.

It's a lot less stressful charting and not thinking about falling pregnant though! I can actually fall back asleep after taking my temp at 5am. So nice.

What's everyone doing this sunday? I'm off to my great grandma's 90th!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind if I join...

I'm 24, DH 29. Went off the pill after 7 years in April and last cycle (and this one) are finally beginning to get back to normal. We've had a few false starts TTC so far this year, but now we are back on to it!

Am currently 9dpo and have been getting cramps and sharp pains on right side (side I o'd from this month), really sensitive/painful nipp!es, random pains in bbs ever since O. I normally get the bb signs but they usually disappear 3-4dpo. Also been realllyyyy tired for the last couple of days.

Probably symptom spotting, but hey! one can only hope right?

Hope you have a nice day at your great-grandma's 90th rainbow! I am stuck at home studying... yay...!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by onlyjuststarting View Post

I'm 24, DH 29. Went off the pill after 7 years in April and last cycle (and this one) are finally beginning to get back to normal. We've had a few false starts TTC so far this year, but now we are back on to it!

Am currently 9dpo and have been getting cramps and sharp pains on right side (side I o'd from this month), really sensitive/painful nipp!es, random pains in bbs ever since O. I normally get the bb signs but they usually disappear 3-4dpo. Also been realllyyyy tired for the last couple of days.

Probably symptom spotting, but hey! one can only hope right?

Hope you have a nice day at your great-grandma's 90th rainbow! I am stuck at home studying... yay...!
    How exciting!! Best of luck hope they are all signs for a BFP!!
    Good that everything is starting to regulate! Has your doctor suggested Chlomid or anything??

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck everyone... Are any of your other halfs concered/worried/all that phased about how long it is or will take ttc??

I just came back from a 2yr olds birthday...i hate going to lil kid parties childless :-( makes me a lil sad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by kayem View Post
    Good luck everyone... Are any of your other halfs concered/worried/all that phased about how long it is or will take ttc??

I just came back from a 2yr olds birthday...i hate going to lil kid parties childless :-( makes me a lil sad

My DP is very "it'll happen" which is infuriating because I want some sense of urgency from her, too!

She is blasé at the best of times though!

Thanks
    Reviews

My dh is the same... He is whenever it will happen it will happen no rush at all... I am far too impatient for my own good

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Me too I just want a bundle of squishy!!!