+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: TTC no. 1 Chat

Hi guys, can I join, I know the thread is TTC #1 although u already have a dd she is 10 so I feel like I'm TTC #1. I smiled when I read you guys aren't even sure if you can have baby, cause u feel the same even though I already have done this.
    My story goes like this utd at 23 (will be 34 on Monday) my dd father left the day I told him, was very hard but hey I'm a lot stronger now.
    Have been with dh 7 years married 2 years. Live in Melbourne (lilydale). Came off pill in May due to severe headaches, have only been TTC for just over a month, since coming off pill after 10years af is very erratic coming every 2 weeks, so have no idea when it will settle.
    Good luck everyone

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Welcome, I'm a 12WBTer also, any questions about the program feel free to send me a message
    Oh fantastic! Thanks a bunch.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Hi tully!

I can imagine with a big gap it'd feel like no. 1 again!

There's 11 years between me and my younger brother

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 27 with a birthday next month. Husband is 29.
    Doveton (VIC)
    Together with my husband for four years and we married last November.
    We've been trying since May.

Falkor, I definitely agree with you on the waiting even though it was expected I didn't quite realise how much time would be spent thinking about the waiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

It's impossible to not think about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Yep I think about it all the time. It drives me nuts, but I can't switch off

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Annemarie, did you do iui at fertility first? Do they do natural cycles or only stimulated? We've just decided we will be going to FF now as our donor is unavailable this month and we want to get the ball rolling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 23 Dp is 24
    In in western sydney
    Been with Dp 7 years and love him to death (dont tell him that though lol)
    had my last bcp today (YAY) and hoping my body will sort itself out so i can start ttc after xmas or early january.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Me: 25, from Perth. living with DP for 5 years (will get married when it becomes legal). decided to TTC last december but due to using a clinic for IUDI... we are only just in our 1st cycle now! insemination should be next week

Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    DP just had the transfer yesterday so starting the TWW, hopefully we get good news this round.
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    second cycle now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Currently 10 dpo, AF due on Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post

On cycle #3, currently in the TWW!

One thing no one warned me about TTC, is all the bluddy waiting! Firstly to see what the body would do after years on the Pill, waiting for the first AF to turn up, waiting for signs of O, then the dreaded 2ww! And we are only at the beginning! I sort of thought you went off the pill and forgot about it and that was that. There's no way you can forget though!

I too have no idea if I can get pregnant, that in itself is a bit nerve wracking. Just want it to hurry up already!

i too didn't quite realise how much time would be spent thinking about the waiting!! i am waiting to O (currently CD9) so we can do the insemination...
    i am driving myself crazy stuck at home and alone with pregnancy books and the internet

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    We've just decided we will be going to FF now as our donor is unavailable this month and we want to get the ball rolling.
    ^^ rainbow- sorry in advance for the hundred questions... will you still use the same donor? will you be able to start this cycle or do you need to wait till next one? i remember you saying there was no 'waiting/cooling off period' over in your state or at least at FF?..... i wish you guys the best of luck!

hello to everyone else and goodluck on your journeys

Thanks
    Reviews
    At FF. hopefully will start next cycle! Bloods etc on 18th sept and counseling on 20th. AF due 21st. Natural cycle hopefully (but with trigger). I will continue charting though to show FS.