+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was fairly relaxed for the first couple of cycles, however since trying OPKs & charting, I actually think I could have a short luteal phase which possibly could be causing problems (eg, if my cycle stays at 29 days this month, the fact I O at day 21 is not going to help!!). I'm not going to stress too much if we get a bfp in a hurry, just need to keep charting to work out what my body is doing - which will have to improve our chances/assist if we need to seek medical help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi All, Hope your TTC journeys are going well. As for us.... we are still TTC...
    Hopefully we have some luck in the next few months.
    For those of you that were interested in losing a bit of weight too, here is the link to the thread I've started to motivate eachother!
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Loss-Challenge!
    Hope you're all having a great day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all,

It’s good to hide in bub hub land sometimes! We have been trying for our first for the last 5 months. I have a regular 27 day cycle and we try every second day between days 10-16. So far no luck , but we are hoping for some good news soon. I am 34, so it appears that time is not really on my side.

A question I have, if we are doing it within the 10-16 day window every month and I see certain signs of ‘O’….why could it be taking longer than I expected? I’m trying to stay positive, so would expect any positive vibes you could send my way .

Love and baby dust to all,

Leeleelee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leeleelee View Post
    Hello all,

It’s good to hide in bub hub land sometimes! We have been trying for our first for the last 5 months. I have a regular 27 day cycle and we try every second day between days 10-16. So far no luck , but we are hoping for some good news soon. I am 34, so it appears that time is not really on my side.

A question I have, if we are doing it within the 10-16 day window every month and I see certain signs of ‘O’….why could it be taking longer than I expected? I’m trying to stay positive, so would expect any positive vibes you could send my way .

Love and baby dust to all,

Leeleelee
    Is it possible you are actually ovulating later than you think?

I read something that said if you time everything right, you still only have a 20% chance of falling pregnant each cycle.

We've been trying 6 months now, dtd when we should be, and so far no luck.

Good luck and baby dust to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try every second day the whole month! We did the second day thing from day 10 to 20 and it didn't work.

Month we did day 7 to 30 it worked. You never know for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it was only easier for us all! To hear thar those of you with perfect cycles are having trouble doesnt give me great hope :-( i have only had two cycles this year after coming off bc. i just hope for a little magic.... Orjust a consecutive cycle lol. What are everyones partners like in the process? Really supportive/unfaised/doesnt really notice/right there with you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    DH has the relax and it'll happen mindset. He doesn't understand the emotion that goes with ttc. Having said that, last month AF was 2 days late and we actually thought we were in with achance. He was a little upset and supportive when AF arrived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    DH has the relax and it'll happen mindset. He doesn't understand the emotion that goes with ttc. Having said that, last month AF was 2 days late and we actually thought we were in with achance. He was a little upset and supportive when AF arrived.
    My hubby has been exactly the same! Although this month he has been more keen for it to actually happen, so we'll see how he is in a few weeks when AF is due... He is supportive, but I agree, I don't think he understands the "let down" feeling you get when AF comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkor View Post
    Hi everyone! *waves*

I'm 33
    Live in Vic
    Married to DH (also 33) 7 years.

On cycle #3, currently in the TWW!

One thing no one warned me about TTC, is all the bluddy waiting! Firstly to see what the body would do after years on the Pill, waiting for the first AF to turn up, waiting for signs of O, then the dreaded 2ww! And we are only at the beginning! I sort of thought you went off the pill and forgot about it and that was that. There's no way you can forget though!

I too have no idea if I can get pregnant, that in itself is a bit nerve wracking. Just want it to hurry up already!

everyone!
    Hi Falkor!
    I completely agree with you - I thought stopping the Pill was about all we had to worry about! Ha ha. I wish.
    The few days before AF is due to arrive are so long and slow, aren't they!

I haven't introduced myself, so here I am:

Age 29
    Live in Adelaide
    DH & I got married in April (we've been together 2 years)
    On cycle #3 also, but really only on our 1 1/2 of trying.

The first month off the pill we had no idea of what was going on & were taking the "whatever happens" approach. Last cycle we were kind of thinking about it - but not so much. This cycle - we are both more keen for it to happen.
    It seems that every month it doesn't happen, the more we want it to.

And a month can be a long time when you are waiting for days to pass!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My mum and our closest friends know we're trying. My mum and my best friend are my rock every month when AF arrive. DH just doesn't get the emotion.

I'm sure all of our family are expecting we are trying, so there's not much pressure from anyone.
    Same with you! My mum and closest friends know, but apart from DH, mum & I - know one else is really getting the "day by day" account of it! ha ha