+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 305
  1. #241
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,913
    Thanked
    1,628
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleven View Post
    Hi lovely ladies. Thought I'd come back in and let you know that I won't be around for a while. I have been given an amazing opportunity at work starting in Jan 2013 that is just too good to refuse so we have decided to put our baby making plans on hold for 12 or so months.
    It's so hard being career focused and wanting a family but both DH and I agree that this could set us up for many years and potentially mean I could have a full 12 months off when bub does eventually comes rather than having to rush back to work too soon!
    Best of luck and baby dust to you all! I hope when I pop back in here next year I get to see pics and maybe start my TTC journey when you're ttc your 2nd xox
    Good luck with your work opportunity.

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Thanks
    1,494
    Thanked
    367
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Re: TTC no. 1 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleven View Post
    Hi lovely ladies. Thought I'd come back in and let you know that I won't be around for a while. I have been given an amazing opportunity at work starting in Jan 2013 that is just too good to refuse so we have decided to put our baby making plans on hold for 12 or so months.
    It's so hard being career focused and wanting a family but both DH and I agree that this could set us up for many years and potentially mean I could have a full 12 months off when bub does eventually comes rather than having to rush back to work too soon!
    Best of luck and baby dust to you all! I hope when I pop back in here next year I get to see pics and maybe start my TTC journey when you're ttc your 2nd xox
    Congratulations on your work opportunity! Look forward to seeing you again around the forums next year. Best wishes x

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleven View Post
    Hi lovely ladies. Thought I'd come back in and let you know that I won't be around for a while. I have been given an amazing opportunity at work starting in Jan 2013 that is just too good to refuse so we have decided to put our baby making plans on hold for 12 or so months.
    It's so hard being career focused and wanting a family but both DH and I agree that this could set us up for many years and potentially mean I could have a full 12 months off when bub does eventually comes rather than having to rush back to work too soon!
    Best of luck and baby dust to you all! I hope when I pop back in here next year I get to see pics and maybe start my TTC journey when you're ttc your 2nd xox
    Congratulations Sleven and best of luck! See you soon!

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    The not knowing is hard. You just assume that you can, but every time AF arrives, it makes you wonder if you actually can get pregnant.
    I think this every month.... I'm 21 and have been ttc #1 for nearly two years

    Apparently when I got my bloods done "everythings fine with me"

    I have had quiet a few strong symptoms this month so I'm hoping. Think we got the timing better this month... Right ontop of ovulation.

    I'm 7 or 8 DPO and can smell things like gross tht other people cannot smell they think I'm crazy... Slightly sore boobs... Empty feeling even after I've eaten. Always hungry and thirsty

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    Congratulations on the job Sleven, hope to see you around here again

    Good luck for this cycle, Waiting! It sounds promising.

    AFM, CD37 of my first cycle off the pill and no signs of AF at all. Each day crushes me a little more as I start to realise how long this might take. I was hoping for a quick journey as I have had to stop taking my anti inflammatorys that treat my arthritis while TTC and the pain is starting to get to me a little now...

    Fingers crossed my cycle gets back to normal soon but how long should I wait before I see my doctor about it? A few months? I know it can take awhile to go back to normal.

  6. #246
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,913
    Thanked
    1,628
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    Teeja, I've read it can take 6-12 months for your body to get back to normal. I've been off the pill 6 months, and each month I feel more 'normal'. I've been lucky in that my cycles are a bit over the place, but are between 24 and 29 days, so not too bad.

    I hope AF arrives for you soon. If you are worried about it, you could see your dr.

  7. #247
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,913
    Thanked
    1,628
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by waitingandpraying View Post
    I think this every month.... I'm 21 and have been ttc #1 for nearly two years

    Apparently when I got my bloods done "everythings fine with me"

    I have had quiet a few strong symptoms this month so I'm hoping. Think we got the timing better this month... Right ontop of ovulation.

    I'm 7 or 8 DPO and can smell things like gross tht other people cannot smell they think I'm crazy... Slightly sore boobs... Empty feeling even after I've eaten. Always hungry and thirsty
    Sounds promising. Good luck.

    I'm 10 dpo today. My boobs are so sore, but that could just be AF letting me know she's on her way

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    I haven't had sore boobs yet, AF due tomorrow. Normally do and back ache. But nothing but a little cramping and feeling nausea.... Hopefully still a chance of BFP

  9. #249
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,913
    Thanked
    1,628
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    Good luck miss faery

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,077
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    266
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default TTC no. 1 Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Teeja, I've read it can take 6-12 months for your body to get back to normal. I've been off the pill 6 months, and each month I feel more 'normal'. I've been lucky in that my cycles are a bit over the place, but are between 24 and 29 days, so not too bad.

    I hope AF arrives for you soon. If you are worried about it, you could see your dr.
    Thanks hun. I've read that too, was just hoping I would be one of the lucky ones that goes back to normal straight away!

    I'll see what happens over the next week or so and then might make an appointment with my GP.


 

Similar Threads

  1. *CHIT CHAT* West Sydney/Paramatta... Chat Thread! =)
    By Huni&Coco in forum Sydney West
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-08-2012, 00:09
  2. Msn style chat /chat room
    By jagamoe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-01-2012, 09:16
  3. Still up chat...
    By shinebrite in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 13-01-2012, 16:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Einsteinz Music
Make music at Einsteinz Music in age-appropriate class in Sydney's Inner West, Eastern Suburbs or North Shore. For ages 6 mths - 4 yrs. All music is live! Christmas Gift certificates available for full term or casual classes. Call 0431 338 143
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!