+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Sleven View Post
    Hi lovely ladies. Thought I'd come back in and let you know that I won't be around for a while. I have been given an amazing opportunity at work starting in Jan 2013 that is just too good to refuse so we have decided to put our baby making plans on hold for 12 or so months.
    It's so hard being career focused and wanting a family but both DH and I agree that this could set us up for many years and potentially mean I could have a full 12 months off when bub does eventually comes rather than having to rush back to work too soon!
    Best of luck and baby dust to you all! I hope when I pop back in here next year I get to see pics and maybe start my TTC journey when you're ttc your 2nd xox
    Good luck with your work opportunity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC no. 1 Chat

Hi lovely ladies. Thought I'd come back in and let you know that I won't be around for a while. I have been given an amazing opportunity at work starting in Jan 2013 that is just too good to refuse so we have decided to put our baby making plans on hold for 12 or so months.
    It's so hard being career focused and wanting a family but both DH and I agree that this could set us up for many years and potentially mean I could have a full 12 months off when bub does eventually comes rather than having to rush back to work too soon!
    Best of luck and baby dust to you all! I hope when I pop back in here next year I get to see pics and maybe start my TTC journey when you're ttc your 2nd xox
    Congratulations on your work opportunity! Look forward to seeing you again around the forums next year. Best wishes x

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Congratulations Sleven and best of luck! See you soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    The not knowing is hard. You just assume that you can, but every time AF arrives, it makes you wonder if you actually can get pregnant.
    I think this every month.... I'm 21 and have been ttc #1 for nearly two years

Apparently when I got my bloods done "everythings fine with me"

I have had quiet a few strong symptoms this month so I'm hoping. Think we got the timing better this month... Right ontop of ovulation.

I'm 7 or 8 DPO and can smell things like gross tht other people cannot smell they think I'm crazy... Slightly sore boobs... Empty feeling even after I've eaten. Always hungry and thirsty

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Congratulations on the job Sleven, hope to see you around here again

Good luck for this cycle, Waiting! It sounds promising.

AFM, CD37 of my first cycle off the pill and no signs of AF at all. Each day crushes me a little more as I start to realise how long this might take. I was hoping for a quick journey as I have had to stop taking my anti inflammatorys that treat my arthritis while TTC and the pain is starting to get to me a little now...

Fingers crossed my cycle gets back to normal soon but how long should I wait before I see my doctor about it? A few months? I know it can take awhile to go back to normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Teeja, I've read it can take 6-12 months for your body to get back to normal. I've been off the pill 6 months, and each month I feel more 'normal'. I've been lucky in that my cycles are a bit over the place, but are between 24 and 29 days, so not too bad.

I hope AF arrives for you soon. If you are worried about it, you could see your dr.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by waitingandpraying View Post
    I think this every month.... I'm 21 and have been ttc #1 for nearly two years

Apparently when I got my bloods done "everythings fine with me"

I have had quiet a few strong symptoms this month so I'm hoping. Think we got the timing better this month... Right ontop of ovulation.

I'm 7 or 8 DPO and can smell things like gross tht other people cannot smell they think I'm crazy... Slightly sore boobs... Empty feeling even after I've eaten. Always hungry and thirsty
    Sounds promising. Good luck.

I'm 10 dpo today. My boobs are so sore, but that could just be AF letting me know she's on her way

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

I haven't had sore boobs yet, AF due tomorrow. Normally do and back ache. But nothing but a little cramping and feeling nausea.... Hopefully still a chance of BFP

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Good luck miss faery

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC no. 1 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Teeja, I've read it can take 6-12 months for your body to get back to normal. I've been off the pill 6 months, and each month I feel more 'normal'. I've been lucky in that my cycles are a bit over the place, but are between 24 and 29 days, so not too bad.

I hope AF arrives for you soon. If you are worried about it, you could see your dr.
    Thanks hun. I've read that too, was just hoping I would be one of the lucky ones that goes back to normal straight away!

I'll see what happens over the next week or so and then might make an appointment with my GP.